View Single Post
      04-07-2020, 12:29 PM   #8
AlejoEvo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEastvold View Post
Just got my car finished up tuning with F80Paul on E85. Love the set up! Pulls hard peaking 27psi down to 22.5 at 6500. All going well except its about to get super hot and humid here in Nashville. IAT's are already raising and i am going to try an combat it with Meth. Paul refereed me to use the snow stage 2.5 kit with stainless lines etc, my question is will it help me keep iats down significantly? Im mainly want to use it to combat heat soak. I know some use it to raise boost and timing to make more power but i just want to run it off the charge pipes or j pipe (whichever is more effective) and cool the air. I will also ask Paul to make me a separate e85+meth tune. At night its about 65/70 recently and when i get on it i notice my iats at 95-115+ range during a 3-5 gear pull. My DA level is anywhere from 800-2500 during the day.

Any input would be appreciated!
What intake you have on your car?

Seems too high to go from 70 to 115 degrees.

Meth is commonly used to cool IAT. The position depends on the point of view, if you want the boos the IC spray it on the charge pipes, if you want a more stable mixture spray it on the J pipe. Each have its advantages.
Appreciate 1