SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by saveywil1 View Post
I've tried to sign in to this area but it repeatedly tells me that my password doesn't match.. Is there another way to access the 'my garage' from mybmw once signed in?
Go back and reread my first post, I think I was pretty clear about this. You have to have a ConnectedDrive account, the same one that you use to log into your BMW Connected App (if you don't have this, you need to get it). If you don't have a ConnectDrive account, you need to create one.

You can only log into the My Garage with your ConnectedDrive username and password. You can't log in to My Garage if you've already logged into the MyBMW portal, since once you do that, you've already bypassed the link to click on to go to My Garage.

Appreciate 0