Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

03-06-2022, 08:44 AM   #1
l00semarble
Private
Rep
Drives: GT3RS, FocusRS, E400 wagon

2017 M3 30th Jahre Special Edition 6-speed, Competition Pkg For Sale - Annapolis, MD

2017 M3 30th Jahre
25,xxx Miles
$62,000

Options/Specs:
30th Anniversary Limited Edition
Macao Blue Metallic with Black/Blue full merino leather
6-Speed Manual
ZCP Competition Package
ZDB Driving Assistance Plus
ZEC Executive Package
ZLP Lighting Package
Heated seats
Heads up display
420 Privacy Glass - Very unique option in USA. The rear door glass and rear window are factory tinted. Not a film, but in the glass. It is still unclear as to how this option is on this car as it is not an option made available in the USA.

Mods/Additions:
- Front door glass tinted to match the factory "420 Privacy Glass"
- XPEL Film on entire front of car (full bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors)
- XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating (entire car including wheels). Professionally done with warranty.
- RK Autowerks S55 billet pinned crank professionally installed by technician at BMW dealer.
- BootMod3 tune - stage 1 93 Octane

Notes/Extras:
- Car has factory rubber floor mats installed and a extra set of ///M fabric mats.
- Two key fobs, both working
- No front plate installed. I have the bracket for it if...god forbid...you wanted to drill the bumper and install it. - All manuals in leather binder
- I have three (3) extra oil filters for the car that will be included with sale
- Original tire repair kit and original tool kit all present and in new condition
- Truck cargo net present/working
- Michelin Pilot Supersport tires are about 50%
- Car always garage kept.
- Maintenance records in CarFax and I have done the last two oil changes myself and have documentation.

Condition:
- Car is in excellent condition. There are no noticeable blemishes on the paint or wheels.
- The interior is near perfect with only issue the driver's seat outboard bolster has the usual wear from sliding across. Everything works perfectly.

Clean Carfax. Full report available on request. Clean title in hand. No loan on car so can sign over title when car is delivered.

I am selling the car because I am moving to Costa Rica soon and won't be taking it with me. I am a serious seller but not in a hurry or desperate. The car is detailed and parked in the garage until I find a buyer.

You may contact me through this forum or via email to ryan @ mcqfamily (dot) com. Cell/text is 4l0-2l2-6l3l. Car is near Annapolis, MD and is available for inspection most days. I am happy to take it to any shop of your choice at your expense for mechanical inspection etc. I am happy to ship it if you arrange it at your expense.

I'm going to attach a bunch of pictures to this post but I have more. Please visit google album at:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CgMSJxzYoRnsfn5C9

I welcome any comments on the listing. I would like to be sure I have provided all pertinent information.

Last edited by l00semarble; 03-17-2022 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2022, 05:21 PM   #2
l00semarble
Private
Rep
Drives: GT3RS, FocusRS, E400 wagon

Sold $62K
Appreciate 1
icegrill2080.50
      04-26-2022, 08:22 AM   #3
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Man that's a beautiful car. Congrats on the sale.