EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

05-09-2019, 10:20 PM   #23
brocurls
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mazdarati

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadJoe5 View Post
Talked to an SA today about their allocations for 2020 M4s. He said that there might not be any allocations until Nov???
You need to spread out your dealership search radius.

That specific dealer may not have any, or they're probably blowing smoke up your ass so you'll move onto something that they have in stock.

DD: 2020 Mazda CrystalWhite CX-5 GT w/PP
Wife's: 2023 Audi S5 Sportback DistrictGreen Premium Plus w/Blk Optic Package
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #24
MadJoe5
Rep
Drives: Seats and a steering wheel

Thanks for all the help on this thread. I made the order today. 2020 M4 comp. They estimate it will deliver in 3 months. Answering some of my own questions from the original post:
- The grand total with my options was $78,255. The only incentive/rebate they had was $2000 for financing with them. Ultimately, since there are practically zero 2020s one the road, BMW was stingy with the incentives. I'm the end, I shook hands on $74,000. I feel like that was fair seeing that invoice based on my math was around $72,800.
- I was pleasantly surprised with my trade in. My KBB took the value to ~25,000. Carmax offered me $23,000. BMW is apparently partnered with KBB, and offered me $23,700. Again, I feel that was fair. I probably could I have got KBB for it through private sale, but obviously I would be doing the footwork.

Thanks again for the input
Appreciate 1
brocurls263.00
      05-11-2019, 03:58 PM   #25
MadJoe5
Rep
Drives: Seats and a steering wheel

Forgot to mention the allocation -
When I talked to the dealership on the phone, they said they didn't have any allocations, and would possibly not get any until the September time frame. When I showed up to the dealership, they must have changed their tone because they pulled on out of their ass when I told them exactly what I wanted. Not sure exactly how the dealer-to-dealer allocations work, but I think they said they would have to buy it from another dealership. That, obviously, did not change the price of the car that I was willing to pay. Also, I don't feel that BMW tried to leverage the fact that they needed to acquire the allocations for me. Big picture take away: Just because the dealership doesn't have an allocation doesn't mean they can't get one, and if you show them your serious, they will get one.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2019, 05:49 PM   #26
brocurls
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mazdarati

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadJoe5 View Post
Thanks for all the help on this thread. I made the order today. 2020 M4 comp. They estimate it will deliver in 3 months. Answering some of my own questions from the original post:
- The grand total with my options was $78,255. The only incentive/rebate they had was $2000 for financing with them. Ultimately, since there are practically zero 2020s one the road, BMW was stingy with the incentives. I'm the end, I shook hands on $74,000. I feel like that was fair seeing that invoice based on my math was around $72,800.
- I was pleasantly surprised with my trade in. My KBB took the value to ~25,000. Carmax offered me $23,000. BMW is apparently partnered with KBB, and offered me $23,700. Again, I feel that was fair. I probably could I have got KBB for it through private sale, but obviously I would be doing the footwork.

Thanks again for the input
2k finance incentive is probably all we'll see next month and maybe into July as well.

I'll take whatever I can get considering March/April, there were no incentives (to no surprise).

DD: 2020 Mazda CrystalWhite CX-5 GT w/PP
Wife's: 2023 Audi S5 Sportback DistrictGreen Premium Plus w/Blk Optic Package
Appreciate 0