Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

07-11-2019, 11:44 PM   #45
RustySeatbelt
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 ZR1

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
Lots of armchair psychologists that boost their own ego by pretending to analyze people whom they've never met. You come to a car forum to practice your poor psychoanalytical skills instead of making real contributions. You people are hilarious! If this forum allowed blocking, I'd block both of you, but I'm just going to ignore anything that either of you about me or to me as neither of you are worth my time.
You are an interesting dude. Your original response was making some armchair psychoanalysis comment based on a meme that wasn't even aimed at you, and acting like a jerk. Even when my initial response reflects that and wasn't aggressive towards you, you have to act like a jerk in your response. Now you flip it. Way to be a victim dude. Self reflect a little.
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2019, 11:56 PM   #46
icegrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by White340 View Post
So I ended up filling out a hit and run form online with the Burlington police department. I put links to the videos that show the incident from beginning to end. Not sure what will come out of it. It's been two days so far and I haven't heard anything. Will the police report show up on car fax or does it only show up if insurance gets involved. Sometimes I wonder if it was worth it if it shows up on carfax especially if nothing comes out of it. The principle is what I care about most. The guy was clearly an asshole for not even checking the damage he caused to someone else's property.
It'll show up on carfax because of the police report. So shitty.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 02:00 AM   #47
DanMpower
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3s and a Red VW

God damn Audi drivers.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2019, 05:00 PM   #48
02M3ForMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by White340 View Post
So I ended up filling out a hit and run form online with the Burlington police department. I put links to the videos that show the incident from beginning to end. Not sure what will come out of it. It's been two days so far and I haven't heard anything. Will the police report show up on car fax or does it only show up if insurance gets involved. Sometimes I wonder if it was worth it if it shows up on carfax especially if nothing comes out of it. The principle is what I care about most. The guy was clearly an asshole for not even checking the damage he caused to someone else's property.
On behalf of all of us who care about our cars, thank you. People like these two need to know that this is not acceptable behavior. Mistakes are understandable, but running away from responsibility isn't.
Appreciate 0