ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

05-19-2022, 12:38 AM   #1
PixelJanitor
Rep
Drives: F80 / F82

Bilstein B16 Damptronic coilovers with Ground Control Camber Plates

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Will ship and work with you on price of shipping.

Selling pre assembled Bilstein B16 Damptronic coilovers with GC camber plates. Used for about 6,000 miles from a previous owner on here, and then installed them for only another 500 miles on my car before selling the car. Drivers side camber plate bushing has a little play in the bushing from use but still works and adjusts perfectly fine.

These feel fantastic. Its awesome to keep the programmable dampening, but these feel so much more solid than stock.

PM me if you have any questions.

Also selling some CS wheels from this car too here: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...5#post28921445

Will bundle price if you want both.

Attached Images

Last edited by PixelJanitor; 01-01-2024 at 11:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2024, 11:49 AM   #2
PixelJanitor
Rep
Drives: F80 / F82

UPDATE: B16's still available. Adding some additional photos.

The top strut was stripped (pictured) by the shop when trying to tighten even more to try to mitigate camber plate noise and I was reimbursed. Passing that onto this price.

Plates can be bolted on and full suspension utilized regardless of the stripped condition (I continued to use it without issue). It's ready to go and works great.

Height adjustable and utilizes the OEM EDC controls to adjust dampening on the fly. If I still had my F82 they'd still be installed. Outstanding setup.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0