Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

09-25-2023, 02:47 PM   #1
txtrackenthusiast
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Comp

F80 Comp for sale Street & Track Build

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 52,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Time to pass on my 2016 slick top BMW M3 Competition DCT built for dual purpose track and street driving. I’ve loved this car but I’m ready for the next step. I spent 2 years sorting this car to negate its short falls on track while keeping it very drivable on the street. This car is very well sorted and runs high 1:19s at MSRC and 2:02s at ECR on RT660s. The motor has never been modified and runs very well on and off track even in hot triple digit temps. All maintenance and modifications have been done by local, respected shops like Texas Track Works and Vorshlag. Its had rigorous maintenance done every few track days or 6 months whichever comes first. I’ll list the modifications below but I’m sure I’ll leave out something. I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle.

WBS8M9C53G5G41851

61,5XX miles but may go up slightly.

Modifications:
- MCS 2 Way Non Remote coil-overs with a non-divorced rear setup from Vorshlag (Original EDC car but professionally coded for no cluster errors)
- Vorshlag Camber plates
- AP racing 9660s with Carbotech pads
- Hotchkis front sway bar (I should have the rear that was removed for OEM in my garage)
- Several SPL links can’t remember all of them
- will come with OEM wheels on brand new never seen pavement PS4S, currently on 18” Bimmerworld TA5Rs on used Hankook RS4s, also have 19” Konig staggered set on very used RT660s

The car does have blemishes very low on the front bumper and along the lower door sill (picture attached).

Please contact me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Last edited by txtrackenthusiast; 09-25-2023 at 02:54 PM..
Appreciate 1
peelerec987.50
      11-07-2023, 08:52 AM   #2
txtrackenthusiast
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Comp

.. Still Available
Appreciate 0