ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

05-06-2018, 09:50 PM   #1
SherM4n
M4 748(a)
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M4, '12 TT RS, '02 TT

Some pics from quattro de mayo 2018

quattro de mayo 2018 was last Thursday-Saturday, and unfortunately both of my TTs were unavailable (one due to a dog strike and the other due to being unable to get it into the tire shop because of work), so the M4 was taken by default. The first step in any successful infiltration is a proper disguise:

Luckily they're an accommodating group, and I found a friend.

In fact, the small four-car drive group I was in on Friday only had a single Audi:

Saturday's drive group was larger, and ACNA representatives were onhand and got some shots of the cars dispersing on their drives.

The size of the event continues to impress. I waited around and took a spot in the last row of the group picture. If you look closely, you'll notice that a comparison can be made between the Ferrari red M4 and a Ferrari red...well, Ferrari.

The F430 was rosso corsa according to the owner.

The Georgia Audi Club runs a great show, for the record. I definitely recommend checking this event out if you're in the ACNA. There are a lot more pictures of the cars and scenery in this album, but they aren't M4-specific so are off-topic for this forum.
M3OW!373.00