BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

12-19-2021, 03:42 PM   #133
Bobdubich
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i 2015 M4 F83

Thank you! I'm in the middle of doing mine. But on the vert F83 on the drivers side it's going to be so much cleaner to extend the connecting wire route to the passenger side along the very back of trunk and run them up on one side. I'll post pictures when I'm finished but you will not see any wires when it's done. My inners sent has tabs broken off for the coupe and I'm getting them reshipped.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2022, 06:45 AM   #134
gerri
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F83 - E46 318Ci Cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdubich View Post
Thank you! I'm in the middle of doing mine. But on the vert F83 on the drivers side it's going to be so much cleaner to extend the connecting wire route to the passenger side along the very back of trunk and run them up on one side. I'll post pictures when I'm finished but you will not see any wires when it's done. My inners sent has tabs broken off for the coupe and I'm getting them reshipped.

Have you installed them? Can you give me some suggestions for F83? Did you have to make any modifications or coding for pre LCI models? Thanks if you want to help me!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2022, 07:35 AM   #135
bigj505
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdubich View Post

Have you installed them? Can you give me some suggestions for F83? Did you have to make any modifications or coding for pre LCI models? Thanks if you want to help me!
No coding for pre-LCI. If you order from Abdul, specify your model so he can send you a set with pre cut tabs if it applies to your model.

People with f83s have posted on how to run the wires for your car since the tails run an extra set of wires to the inner lights.
Appreciate 1
gerri191.00
      03-04-2022, 11:26 AM   #136
Nomana
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Hi guys
Today my left blinker decided to stay on all the time no matter rear light on or not. Also slight flicker on outer light. No error message.

When push indicator stick, it did not blink but flicker. Tried to restart the car but did not fix it.

However, after few tries of on/off light and restart the car, it's back to normal but the issue came back l after left the car slept for about an hour.

Ps. It's Pre LCI
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-24-2022, 08:57 PM   #137
aghahari
Rep
Drives: BMW 435IX

Hello all, I just noticed today that there is a very slight delay (like half a second) between when I hit the brake pedal and when the brake lights light up. The center tail light lights up immediately but the brake lights light up half a second later. What might be the issue? This is not normal, right?
Appreciate 0