Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

03-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #67
boss2k
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek737 View Post
They took the antenna off the car. They split the wrap with what appears to be two pieces, one for each side of the antenna, and the seam is on top, on the upper ridge of the shark's fin... If you get up close you can see the seam... But hey, it is a wrap... I was not willing to paint it...

Hope this helps..
My concern is the wrapper taking the antenna off the car as it may cause electrical issues and BMW won't touch it if u took it off the car for whatever purpose . I am hoping someone can wrap it without taking off or would it look bad if it's not wrapped?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2023, 11:22 AM   #68
kcpetcare
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW & 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek737 View Post
You can derail all you want... especially when it comes to my dog... He has a few middle names: Shedding Machine is one of them... Rock Star is another because people have pulled their cars off to the side of the road just to get a selfie with him... Guess there are not many Samoyed in Houston...

Here are a couple pics from the day we brought him home:
Attachment 1381936

Attachment 1381937
I love you dog , If you want to a dog training boarding program so you just visit this website.

https://kcpetcare.com/dog-training/
Appreciate 0