R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

03-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #1
IASM
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible CP

435d and M4

Evening all,

Have been trawling through many posts on both the M4 and 435d models, currently owned a 435d for past year which has been great but looking to step across to the M4, eventually getting a test drive this weekend and can see myself the differences in the models.

The reason for choosing the 435d was the torque performance and low emissions as living in Cyprus, importing anything over 180 Co2 emissions gives you some high duties.

Not a boy racer lol, too old for that but enjoy driving with the roof down in nice weather and always fancied an ‘M’.

I appreciate the running cost will increase but look8mg to see from the folks on here who have driven both I dare say, their input and advice along the pro’s and cons.

Lastly, there is the standard model against competition package and read some interesting points on both.

Cheers
Iain
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2018, 12:57 PM   #2
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

if I was in your shoes where there was an emissions or engine size related tax, I would be looking into keeping the 435d and adding in a lightweight / hardcore sports car with a small engine like an exige or caterham 7
Appreciate 0