Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

08-16-2016, 09:02 PM   #23
Liquid2.0T
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: It used to be a BMW...

How low do these go?
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2016, 03:46 PM   #24
TRZ06
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' M3

If you will take $2500, I'll take them.

You can PM me if you're interested.
13' Audi TTRS (APR stage 1, MSS springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' M3 Interlagos Blue: 6sp, Tech.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2016, 04:15 PM   #25
Coloradom3
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3, 21 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post

Why would you even feel comfortable asking that. They are brand new and he already gave a 400 discount and you want $900 off, Come on!
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2016, 04:53 PM   #26
TRZ06
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agedog2gt View Post
Why would you even feel comfortable asking that. They are brand new and he already gave a 400 discount and you want $900 off, Come on!
Because you are not looking at it with the big picture in mind.

If you buy them new from say a forum vendor, you get free installation and some even offer free alignment as well + you usually get some sort of vendor warranty and it makes any issues easier to deal with.

If you buy them from a 3rd party, you will have to pay for install and alignment which would otherwise be free.

Unless you plan on doing it yourself, it makes little sense to buy used (or new/used) unless there is an incentive to do so.

The OP stated he was in debt and looking to off load them. It could be a win/win.

In any case, anytime you buy from a forum member for something that needs installation, you have to factor in total costs VS buying straight from a vendor.
09' C6 Z06
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2016, 09:35 PM   #27
Sleeper
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5M, 2024 M2, 2006 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06
Quote:

If you buy them new from say a forum vendor, you get free installation and some even offer free alignment as well + you usually get some sort of vendor warranty and it makes any issues easier to deal with.

If you buy them from a 3rd party, you will have to pay for install and alignment which would otherwise be free.

Unless you plan on doing it yourself, it makes little sense to buy used (or new/used) unless there is an incentive to do so.

The OP stated he was in debt and looking to off load them. It could be a win/win.

In any case, anytime you buy from a forum member for something that needs installation, you have to factor in total costs VS buying straight from a vendor.
Or you can just not lowball?
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2016, 10:06 PM   #28
TRZ06
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06
Quote:

Or you can just not lowball?
You know what they say about opinions...

The OP hasn't made any negative remarks and I felt it was a reasonable offer considering the circumstances and the timing is right for me because I'm getting these regardless soon, but it has to make financial sense for me.

So go judge elsewhere. I made an offer , the OP can accept or deny, either way it's all good.

I will have them on my car soon enough regardless of where I get them from.

And while they are one of the best passive coilovers on the market for the F8X, they are still not sold, so that tells you the market for them is small and soft.
09' C6 Z06
Appreciate 1
Msmall143270.00
      08-19-2016, 10:11 AM   #29
valcoralsdad
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:

Intersting. Who in giving away free installs and possible alignment in the Bay Area?
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2016, 10:34 AM   #30
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agedog2gt
Quote:

If they're not being sold at $400 off... how is his offer a lowball?

Seller has somethings' to payoff... (as he stated) maybe that number works for him now.

Who are you to second guess an offer between two parties, and neither one of them are you?
Appreciate 1
      08-19-2016, 12:00 PM   #31
TRZ06
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by valcoralsdad
Quote:

Intersting. Who in giving away free installs and possible alignment in the Bay Area?
I'm not going to get into that, it's getting off topic.

You have to do your research, get quotes, and negotiate.

The bottom line, is I'm in the market for these, and I made an offer that would save me a little money with the little increase of risk of buying from an individual rather than a vendor.

If it doesn't work out, no biggie, I'll go with my original plan.

Sorry OP that your thread got hijacked by people who just had to put in their .02

If you are interested in my offer, you know how to contact me. I'll be doing this soon, probably in the next couple weeks.

Cheers
09' C6 Z06
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2016, 04:20 AM   #32
Fults11
Rep
Drives: 2014 328xd Retired, 2015 M4

Can you PM me on these?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #33
Fults11
Rep
Drives: 2014 328xd Retired, 2015 M4

Still available?
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2016, 11:16 AM   #34
euro4life
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP

Also curious if these are still for sale.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2016, 01:09 AM   #35
CAOZKAN
Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Austin Yellow M4

Still have them?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2016, 02:42 PM   #36
MW16M3
Second Lieutenant