Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

09-06-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

FS: Stock M4 shocks with H&R lowering springs.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello there! I'm not hopeful of a sale here (maybe there's some demand for folks going back to stock, don't know) so I won't bump this thread. If you're searching and see this 6+ months from now, feel free to PM me as I'll leave this thread up until they sell.

Anyway, these are the STOCK shocks from a 2015 M4, NO EDC. Springs included are H&R lowering springs which rode pretty darned nice and put the car at about the perfect height. The shocks themselves have 35k miles on them, and the springs have at least 20k on them (don't know exact count). These performed very well, I just replaced with KW V3 setup so I no longer have a need for these.

Anyway, my price is $100 picked up in St. Louis, and I'll drive 50 miles max to meet up with you. If you want them out of state or whatever, the price is $100 plus shipping (whatever that will be). I've included a picture of the setup as it is now, and how my car looked with them installed. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks a ton.

Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #2
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Forgot to mention, I also have the original springs if you'd rather have those. Or if you just want the shocks, or the stock springs, or the H&R (any single of the three) let me know and we'll work something out. Thanks!
Appreciate 0