Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

02-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #1
m3aviator
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Rate my order

Would love for current owners to comment on option choices/selections. Since I can jumpseat (for those of you who know what that is) Ill be doing ED and PCD. Then I'll trailer the car home.

Here's the plan:

BMW Individual Color
Cloth Interior
Carbon Trim
DCT
Lighting
Rear shade

Lots of modding planned hence the cloth and 18" wheel options. Comments concerns greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 01:41 AM   #2
sittingmongoose
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 x3mC

I would get the driver assistance package.
You get more control over the adaptive lights because of the upgraded cameras. You get the vibrating steering wheel of you start veering off the road but best of all it shows the speed limit on the hud.
Plus the top down camera and blind spot sensors.

Other than that it looks like a solid build!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 10:30 AM   #3
JoeKixxon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Sakhir Orange on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3aviator View Post
Would love for current owners to comment on option choices/selections. Since I can jumpseat (for those of you who know what that is) Ill be doing ED and PCD. Then I'll trailer the car home.

Here's the plan:

BMW Individual Color
Cloth Interior
Carbon Trim
DCT
Lighting
Rear shade

Lots of modding planned hence the cloth and 18" wheel options. Comments concerns greatly appreciated!
I regret not getting driver assistance, but then again I have the exec so I get the HUD (which I love, but driver assist would have added speed limit) and I also get the rear view camera (and driver assist adds top / side view).

I also have the adaptive suspension and I like it, but I can see how one would do without, especially if you are planning to mod that too.

Also - what color?

Congrats and enjoy the wait (I did)
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 10:51 AM   #4
m3aviator
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKixxon View Post
I regret not getting driver assistance, but then again I have the exec so I get the HUD (which I love, but driver assist would have added speed limit) and I also get the rear view camera (and driver assist adds top / side view).

I also have the adaptive suspension and I like it, but I can see how one would do without, especially if you are planning to mod that too.

Also - what color?

Congrats and enjoy the wait (I did)
Since my weekend cars only see 3000-400 per year I tend to need less of the creature comforts. Its too bad some of these options are all or nothing.
Appreciate 0