Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Today, 12:16 PM   #8449
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

I never realized we had so many crazy conspiracy theory believers on this forum. I guess it shouldn't surprise me given the polarized state of US politics and the crap people read, believe, and take out of context on the internet and social media.

Everything is a complex conspiracy to kill you, control you, determine your president, control weather and destroy towns in Hawaii, etc. Are we getting close to a world like 1984, Minority Report, and even Terminator? Certainly. Do the wealthy control much in this world and pull political strings? Yup. Is there a dark conspiracy controlling everything? Nope.

I seriously wonder how AmuroRay functions on a daily basis. His mind is must be going a million miles a minute thinking the world and shadowy villain's are out to get him and control him. People that think like this go deep down the rabbit hole and it gets worse and worse over time. It consumes them.
      Today, 12:52 PM   #8450
JimmyTheHand
Private
Rep
Drives: iX3 on order, Porsche Macan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
That's not what I'm talking about, this is:

https://digialps.com/apples-mind-blo...ain%20activity.
Looks similar to me - both involve EGG sensors and it has been shown things can be controlled by thought with right implants so such sensors are next step, but I doubt it will be much more than volume/next track for a long time and that will after a lot of practise.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:02 PM   #8451
JimmyTheHand
Private
Rep
Drives: iX3 on order, Porsche Macan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Funny how all those screaming conspiracy around vaccines listen to someone who was trying to create one to boost sales of a different vaccine. He seems to fit right in with certain demographics in USA, no wonder he fled there.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:02 PM   #8452
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheHand View Post
Looks similar to me - both involve EGG sensors and it has been shown things can be controlled by thought with right implants so such sensors are next step, but I doubt it will be much more than volume/next track for a long time and that will after a lot of practise.
"You doubt" I'm sure we all safe knowing that Jimmy The Hand doesn't think any entity would abuse this.

And again, there was no implants here. I said in my original post it was an earpiece, which it is. Whatever you saw with the whole headdress was years ago - future is now old man.