BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

11-24-2022, 09:53 PM   #1
Flbmwm3
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

OEM BMW M3 M4 F80 F82 F83 CCB Carbon Ceramic Retrofit Kit - USED WITH NO DAMAGE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
OEM BMW M3 M4 F80 F82 F83 CCB Carbon Ceramic Retrofit Kit - USED WITH NO DAMAGE **** Reduced Pricing as of 1-30-23 to $6290*****

I'm selling these for $1,000 less on Bimmerpost.com than they are listed on ebay currently

Calipers Painted OEM BMW B68 , Yas Marina Blue. All of the parts are in Excellent condition. No damage (a couple small scratches on the calipers hidden from rocks). All parts were purchased new and brake pads look barely used.

This includes EVERYTHING needed to retrofit to an M2, M3, or M4....unlike most sellers on ebay selling highly used and wrecked parts. There is nothing else you need to purchase to swap onto your car in a couple of hours. You will reuse some OEM brake lines and a gasket on the brake master cylinder.

I purchased all of these Carbon Ceramic parts new from BMW and put them on a OEM steel brake M3 with 19" vorsteiner wheels (see pictures). My wife drove the car for years on the highway and never took the car to the track. We put the car back to OEM M3 steel brakes and selling the car which was babied by her. We took the new calipers to the paint shop and had them painted professional with PPG multistage paint Yas Marina Blue OEM BMW M3 color so they match the car. Very expensive to do this but she wanted something different than the gold BMW color and they came out fantastic looking!

BMW recommends having the brake/DSC module re-coded to match these bigger brakes via obd port. This can be done at the BMW dealer or remote online from aftermarket shops. This is not 100% necessary as we drove it both ways with little difference. The rotors have 3 circles on each one which are wear marks, they look good to me and show plenty of life left in them. I've attached a picture from OEM BMW explaining how to tell when the rotors need to be replaced.

Pick up is available in South Florida or I will ship via fedex/ups at an additional cost.

Attached Images

Last edited by Flbmwm3; 01-30-2023 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: **** Reduced Pricing as of 1-30-23 to $6290*****
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2022, 09:57 PM   #2
Flbmwm3
Private
Rep

Some additional pictures added here...

BTW, this whole M3 CCB setup is the BEST brakes I've ever driven on, comparing GTR's, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, etc. They are using a really stiff Brembo caliper design and it is a newer version than what many of the other manufactures use.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 07:22 PM   #3
FrankMstein
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, R56 Camden, G37x

Can you post (or send) pics of the wear indicators on each disk? Also, help me understand R888 tires all the way to the sidewall wear indicators on a car that has "never been tracked"?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2022, 08:31 PM   #4
Flbmwm3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMstein View Post
Can you post (or send) pics of the wear indicators on each disk? Also, help me understand R888 tires all the way to the sidewall wear indicators on a car that has "never been tracked"?
I think you are seeing a shadow from poor lighting, those r888 never anywhere further than a highway or a shopping mall lol.

That is correct, NEVER TRACKED. My wife drove the car 99%. These R888 tires were changed to Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires right after this picture and weren't on the car for very long as I wanted a better tire for her when it rained.

You can see the brake pads which were new OEM pads when I put on the CCB retrofit. They still look like a lot of life to me.

You can see the wear rotor indicators pretty good in the pictures, much better than I could see them on cars with a fraction of miles I have. I'll message you if you want a close up of anything specific.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2022, 12:50 PM   #5
Flbmwm3
Private
Rep

**** Reduced Pricing as of 12-24-22 to $6490*****

I believe these are lower miles than others online right now and the best price for a COMPLETE CCB Conversion kit anywhere. I'm including the OEM CCB brake booster which most other kits do not unless you purchase from BMW for 2x my asking price.
Appreciate 1
Talx85.00
      01-07-2023, 04:30 PM   #6
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

I wish you kept these the gold color. Looks to be a solid kit.
Appreciate 2
Rokoz293.00
      01-08-2023, 10:08 PM   #7
Flbmwm3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
I wish you kept these the gold color. Looks to be a solid kit.
Thank you.
I would comment that the OEM gold color fades pretty easy compared to good PPG multistage paint which these are. I received a lot of compliments on these brake calipers since they were unique.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2023, 10:48 PM   #8
Flbmwm3
Private
Rep

Lowered the price by $200 to $6290
Appreciate 0