Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

03-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #1
DDD330e
Bimmer
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

FOR SALE: 2017 M4 Coupe DCT SOCAL - Competition + Executive package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello everyone, I'm parting ways with my 2017 M4/F82 DCT because I figured that I need an SUV.

Lore: The car was bought last year from New Century BMW as a CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) and has been regularly maintained. Also bought an extended warranty (3 years) that has two years left on it. The car is automatic/DCT so no 6-spd Manual. The car is loaded with options and the MSRP is $82,010. With only 40,678 miles on it, I can say it's around 10k/yr of usage.

As of right now, the car is still under finance and the remaining balance on the vehicle is $54,147.70. I am only asking for the (54k-2k) + tax. The OTD is basically around $56,000.

The car will be professionally cleaned and detailed externally and internally before delivery. If you want to do it yourself, just say so

Model + year: BMW M4 2017 VIN: WBS3R9C57HK709919
Exterior Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior color: Red Leather
Package/Options: Competition package, executive package, carbon fiber roof, carbon fiber spoilers, etc. (refer to pictures and spec sheet from manufacturer).

Copy and paste from dealer:

"Dealer Notes: Only 31,​194 Miles! Delivers 26 Highway MPG and 17 City MPG! Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. This BMW M4 COUPE boasts a 3.0 Liter DOHC engine powering this 2MK transmission. LIGHTING PACKAGE -inc: Adaptive Full LED Lights,​ Automatic High Beams,​ EXECUTIVE PACKAGE -inc: Head-Up Display,​ Heated Steering Wheel,​ Retractable Headlight Washers,​ Rear View Camera,​ Park Distance Control,​ Wireless Charging,​ COMPETITION PACKAGE -inc: Tires: 265/30R20 Front & 285/30R20 Rear Mixed performance,​ BMW Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line,​ Engine: 3.0L Inline 6-Cylinder M TwinPower Turbo,​ automatic start/stop function w/444 HP,​ Wheels: 20" x 9" Front/20" x 10" Rear Forged light alloy star-spoke,​ style 666M,​ M Competition Package,​ new settings for suspension,​ DSC and Active M Differential,​ Competition Package (7MA),​ Lumbar Support Delete.*This BMW M4 COUPE Comes Equipped with These Options *Valet Function,​ Trunk Rear Cargo Access,​ Trip Computer,​ Transmission: 6-Speed Manual (Dealer mistake, the car is DCT),​ Tracker System,​ Tires: 255/40R18 Front & 275/40R18 Rear -inc: Mixed performance,​ Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning,​ Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks,​ Systems Monitor,​ Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs.* Stop By Today *For a must-own BMW M4 COUPE come see us at New Century BMW,​ 1139 West Main St,​ Alhambra,​ CA 91801. Just minutes away!COMPETITION PACKAGE -inc: Tires: 265/30R20 Front & 285/30R20 Rear Mixed performance BMW Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line Engine: 3.0L Inline 6-Cylinder M TwinPower Turbo automatic start/stop function w/444 HP Wheels: 20 x 9 Front/20 x 10 Rear Forged light alloy star-spoke style 666M M Competition Package new settings for suspension DSC and Active M Differential Competition Package (7MA) Lumbar Support Delete,​LIGHTING PACKAGE -inc: Adaptive Full LED Lights Automatic High Beams,​EXECUTIVE PACKAGE -inc: Head-Up Display Heated Steering Wheel Retractable Headlight Washers Rear View Camera Park Distance Control Wireless Charging "

Modifications: I understand that not everyone wants a modded vehicle by any means, so I want to tell you that the only mods that are done on this car are the exhaust, muffler, and downpipes. Check pictures for Remus carbon fiber tips and rear carbon fiber diffuser. The downpipes do make the 'check engine light' turn on. If you do NOT want the mods and return it all back to stock, I can do that and the price will not change.

Located in San Gabriel Valley - LA County - California - US

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or concerns, I'll try my best to work with you. The VIN is provided in this post, so feel free to Carfax or check the VIN# to verify everything. Also, please note that because the car is currently still being paid for, the transfer of title to you might take up to three weeks. After the buyout, it will take 2-3 business days for BMW to process and 15 days for them to send me the title. After receiving the title, I can then transfer it to you.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0