Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

04-16-2019, 08:21 AM   #331
SOLIDM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: FAST M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
I happen to own both, a 16 manual M4 and a 15 Black edition. I got out of a beautiful Cayman GTS that I had built just 16 months ago. The acquisition of the M4 made me sour a bit on the Cayman which then led to the GTR purchase. They are NOT on the same performance level if both cars are in stock trim. The one thing Ive learned since purchasing the GTR is the amount of character the car has. I dont think its given enough credit for how it feels. Fit and finish is obviously better on the M as is the ride. GTR is harsh but livable and of course creaks, and clunks which is inherent in the vehicle. It is a total DUDE magnet. I have never owned a car that attracts so much attention. The purchase for me of the GTR was a true get it out of your system purchase but am really surprised how much I like it. I will be tracking both cars next month and am interested to see the differences between the two. Either way, both cars are drivers machines just in different ways.
for me I couldn't justify paying a premium for a Nissan, I would rather get a Porsche and or just get a 100K Ferrari which is getting cheaper btw.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2019, 12:47 PM   #332
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIDM4 View Post
for me I couldn't justify paying a premium for a Nissan, I would rather get a Porsche and or just get a 100K Ferrari which is getting cheaper btw.
Boy you must have done some deep digging to pull up a 3 year old thread just to say that!!!

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 1
Humdizzle6054.00
      04-16-2019, 07:36 PM   #333
SOLIDM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: FAST M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Boy you must have done some deep digging to pull up a 3 year old thread just to say that!!!

LMFAO I was keeping my self informative.
Appreciate 0