Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

08-05-2018, 10:20 PM   #1
GrayM4
Rep
Drives: BMW

AA Mid Pipe - best price?

Who has the best priced shipped to CA?

So far it seems like Auto Talent is at $1125 and X-ph at $1099.

Any pointers / leads would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 1
      08-11-2018, 11:02 AM   #2
JohnnyUtah805
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP Grey/Blk

Can’t go wrong with either vendor but I’ll add that I hit up Justin@AutoTalent on Friday night at 9 pm. He interuppted his dinner with his SO to answer my questions, sent me some vids of the product that are not posted on the forum yet, and emailed me an invoice with a great price. I also live in the SF Bay Area and he’s connecting me with his buddy at Sonic MS to do the install.

Amazing customer service from Justin. I ordered the AA midpipe which will compliment my stock ZCP exhaust nicely.

Thats my story. Both companies have solid reps based on price and customer service. I don’t think you can go wrong with either.
Appreciate 2
THEROK1267.50
GrayM42.50
      08-11-2018, 02:52 PM   #3
THEROK
Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Genesis GV80

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah805 View Post
Can’t go wrong with either vendor but I’ll add that I hit up Justin@AutoTalent on Friday night at 9 pm. He interuppted his dinner with his SO to answer my questions, sent me some vids of the product that are not posted on the forum yet, and emailed me an invoice with a great price. I also live in the SF Bay Area and he’s connecting me with his buddy at Sonic MS to do the install.

Amazing customer service from Justin. I ordered the AA midpipe which will compliment my stock ZCP exhaust nicely.

Thats my story. Both companies have solid reps based on price and customer service. I don’t think you can go wrong with either.
Want to also echo above that Justin has always been gracious with addressing my f82 questions even when I haven’t bought anything from him in quite some time.

He is the de facto f8x savant. I’ll be purchasing the aa mid + Remus from him shortly. I trust him implicitly.
      08-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #4
Duck Sauce
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 Grigio Telesto M3

I'd be happy if the vendors that listed/sold these actually held inventory or shipped when they said they would. Make sure when you put money down that they're actually in possession of them or they are going to ship it immediately.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2018, 11:16 PM   #5
cali_guy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 MW M4 DCT

+3 justin@autotalent.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 10:30 PM   #6
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

We guarantee the lowest price or we price match + $25 cash back

More importantly we have the largest AA midpipe stock and we are always the last vendor to run out of these mids

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2018, 12:20 AM   #7
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah805 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEROK View Post
Want to also echo above that Justin has always been gracious with addressing my f82 questions even when I haven’t bought anything from him in quite some time.

He is the de facto f8x savant. I’ll be purchasing the aa mid + Remus from him shortly. I trust him implicitly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Sauce View Post
I'd be happy if the vendors that listed/sold these actually held inventory or shipped when they said they would. Make sure when you put money down that they're actually in possession of them or they are going to ship it immediately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali_guy View Post
+3 justin@autotalent.
Pleasure doing business with you johnnyutah0921

I appreciate the kind words everyone, it's a sweet reminder of why I love what I do!

I'll see you soon THEROK for the Remus + AA, I'm more than confident that this is the exact sound you want from the M4 - S55 platform.

Duck Sauce for the most part you'll find most retailers do not hold inventory and that everything is drop ship based. AutoTalent and I try our best to explicitly say it's coming from "x" or from our facility so there is no miscommunication or false expectations.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2018, 05:17 PM   #8
GrayM4
Rep
Drives: BMW

JohnnyUtah805 THEROK cali_guy Thanks much for sharing your experience with AutoTalent.

I've had a similar experience with Justin as well. He reached out shortly after my post and I found him to be knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I will be ordering the AA Mid Pipe through him.
      08-14-2018, 05:42 PM   #9
AutoTalent
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6mt | e60 M5 6mt

I buy all my parts from Justin. He brings me coffee mid day when I am running low on energy. Customer service at its best!
Appreciate 1
Rennyk.126.50