Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

03-29-2016, 04:25 PM   #23
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
I love animals.

A hare suddenly jumped on the country road while my father was going about 70 mph (I was in the passenger seat)... Hit it with the car's left fog light. I just remember it just flew over the car and that we came back home with a damaged bumper with some blood on it.

A few years later I drove over a cat that just decided to check my undercarriage while I was driving in the city. You should see the people's faces. :O
Be thankful you didn't run over a SKUNK!! Oh, the aroma!!
:
      03-29-2016, 05:59 PM   #24
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKixxon
Crisis averted? It started with a haircut, and not much time... but let's go back six months to when I signed the papers for my new M3.

Bad: In September when I bought my car - I felt like a sucker for buying the extended warranties, including windshield
Bad: Today at lunch, I was rushing to get a haircut on a tight schedule and I was driving a bit like a BMW assh0le (but just barely folks... I'm actually rather polite)
Bad: A damn rock put a chip bigger than a quarter in my windshield during the brisk BMWesque driving.
Good: My regular stylist gave me the excellent haircut she always does. And she comped it because it was recently my b-day.
Good: I called the dealer and I'm fully covered for the windshield to be repaired (hopefully) or if necessary, replaced with a BMW OEM that maintains the quality for the HUD and wiper sensor. WITH a service loaner too. AND no deductible.

Yep!! Crisis Averted!!
That is some great bad bad good good!!!
      03-31-2016, 12:41 PM   #25
01ON19
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Never try to avoid a squirrel. It is trying to avoid you, and you will just swerve into each other. Don't ask me how I know this.

I was hit by a goose. Was going around a corner when goose flies right into my windshield. It sort of bounced off, shook itself, and continued flying.
Appreciate 1
      03-31-2016, 11:18 PM   #26
Jim B
Wingman
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuck View Post
Never try to avoid a squirrel. It is trying to avoid you, and you will just swerve into each other. Don't ask me how I know this.

I was hit by a goose. Was going around a corner when goose flies right into my windshield. It sort of bounced off, shook itself, and continued flying.
You got GOOSED!?
Appreciate 1
Xtabi1701.50