ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

07-30-2020, 09:13 PM   #1
originalC
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Ultimate Package

Status Gruppe: STAY AWAY!

Stay away from Status Gruppe. I tried to buy them before only to be riddled with errors from their company.

Purchased: Side Diffuser Extensions F80 M3

At first they sent me an invoice for these, which I paid. Then after 2 weeks of waiting for tracking, and leaving numerous messages they finally answered my phone call when I called from my wifes number. The said there was an error and I had to pay more. After refusing and questioning why I had to pay more all the sudden I finally argued enough to get a refund. A month later I still hadn't seen a refund and called them again only to have my main number not answered and no messages returned. When I finally used a third new number they answered instantly and told me they have these errors all the time with their payment system and they don't know how to fix it. I started at this point to get annoyed and told them I don't appreciate them trying to steal my money only to be hung up on and laughed at. At that point I sent a formal email stating I'd be pursuing legal remedies if my refund wasn't processed and at that point they had a junior associate call me to apologize on behalf of managements poor behavior.

Amazing how they couldn't even own up to hanging up on a customer after making a simple purchase about as difficult as it gets.

I simply just asked for a quote, was sent an invoice in email, which I paid for the same day and then this is how I was treated for being a prompt paying customer.

Long story short never do business with Status Gruppe.
Appreciate 0