GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

09-21-2020, 04:34 AM   #1
JRM4C
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Wink

Good Morning Everyone!

I have been selling my own design of a 3d printed mod that swaps out for the original back to the OEM wireless car charger in the armrest of the BMW's like the F8x models and I have sold just over 225 with all very positive feedback!

The Mod is printed from Black PLA with pre-drilled holes for the Torx Screws and takes roughly 20 mins with the correct tools! (Pry Bar Set and Torx Drivers)

They're £16.93 each (this covers fees) UK posted first class but please allow me 1/2 days excluding weekends from date of purchase to post as I have loads of orders and please Private message me to get an order with myself! the reason I dont want my paypal just being on this post is because I like to keep track of every order and dont want to be bombarded with orders and not know where I am with them! I hope you understand.

Please note this isn't for the price of the charger itself it's for a PLA plastic back section that swapped out for the original! (Some people think it's the price for the charger itself!!)

Any issues please let me know

Video and photos with a step by step list will be sent to you via a group invite on facebook!
Attached Images

Last edited by JRM4C; 09-21-2020 at 06:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 08:03 AM   #2
forgemarco
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

I have bought one of these to go with my wireless charger retrofit and it works just as described.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 08:10 AM   #3
JRM4C
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgemarco View Post
I have bought one of these to go with my wireless charger retrofit and it works just as described.

Thank you mate! hope you're well!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 08:14 AM   #4
forgemarco
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRM4C View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgemarco View Post

Thank you mate! hope you're well!
Good thanks mate.

Old non wireless v new wireless charger with 3D printed mod to allow bigger phones.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2023, 05:31 AM   #5
ImccM4
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition F82

Are these still available?
Appreciate 0