R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Closed Thread

07-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #243
JoeFromPA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 AW M3 6MT Stripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondula View Post

"Dude, I have been on your side, but now I think you're a little bitch, deal with it and wear a suit and tie when you take your car in for service next time"
This applies most closely to me, so I'll respond to this one

This thread, created by you, now falls into "troll" category on your part. You are acting like a troll - constantly saying you are done, only to come back and call people names and state again you are done. This is called trolling because your behavior encourages outraged responses. You are not rising above the fray, you are the fray.

I'm still on your side in that your situation with the car sucks, your situation with your dealership sucks, and earlier on when I didn't fully understand your situation with the dealership I recommended a meeting with the GM - then retracted that suggestion after understanding your dealership situations a bit better.

Now that all said, I didn't call you a little bitch but I will say again that your behavior is that of an 18 year old - not of a grown man with a pregnant wife and used to dealing with the real world.

I'm shocked - shocked I say! - with your continued responses of self-pity and "whoa is me to all of you who say anything I disagree with and I'm done with this thread"...What was that, 5 pages ago?

If you actually meant, "I'm done" then you should have bowed out 5 pages ago. Instead, you are trolling.

I look forward to your DCT updates if any more come. But I'm officially "out" of any sort of participation in this thread. Now watch, I'll back up my words by not responding any further
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #244
IMrMark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [9.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogie1 View Post
haha and yes i used too wrong
FOR SHAME.

Instagram: IMrMark
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 12:24 PM   #245
dondula
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromPA View Post
This applies most closely to me, so I'll respond to this one

This thread, created by you, now falls into "troll" category on your part. You are acting like a troll - constantly saying you are done, only to come back and call people names and state again you are done. This is called trolling because your behavior encourages outraged responses. You are not rising above the fray, you are the fray.

I'm still on your side in that your situation with the car sucks, your situation with your dealership sucks, and earlier on when I didn't fully understand your situation with the dealership I recommended a meeting with the GM - then retracted that suggestion after understanding your dealership situations a bit better.

Now that all said, I didn't call you a little bitch but I will say again that your behavior is that of an 18 year old - not of a grown man with a pregnant wife and used to dealing with the real world.

I'm shocked - shocked I say! - with your continued responses of self-pity and "whoa is me to all of you who say anything I disagree with and I'm done with this thread"...What was that, 5 pages ago?

If you actually meant, "I'm done" then you should have bowed out 5 pages ago. Instead, you are trolling.

I look forward to your DCT updates if any more come. But I'm officially "out" of any sort of participation in this thread. Now watch, I'll back up my words by not responding any further
I am so glad you're looking forward for my DCT updates. I will get great pleasure out of not giving them to you.

I only continued to respond to this thread and provide updates out of respect for the respectable members that have been trying to help and have been polite. I didn't want a few trolls to ruin it for everyone else. After a few encouraging PM's, I started posting again

What I said earlier is no more DCT updates, but that didn't mean I would not continue to stick up for myself against A-holes like you.

Cannot argue with insanity and you sir are insane.

Last edited by dondula; 07-07-2014 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 1
wfdeacon881105.00
      07-07-2014, 12:35 PM   #246
dondula
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

Well fortunately I didn't "accomplish" a broken dual clutch transmission. You Sir, have outdone yourself. Well done Old Chap! Well done!

What's with you guys and post counts? I've been on this forum for 8+ years, and have been active during that entire time (..much like stressdoc, for example). Post counts come with forum involvement. What you should be more concerned about are the people who have amassed over 2,000 posts in less than 5 months.

...but I digress.

I am well aware of how to speak properly, but I didn't feel the need to be especially proper when addressing you. Maybe you should employ the usage of proper punctuation, sentence construction or maybe even capitalize the first letter in a sentence before you play the pot trying to call out the kettle. I could really care less whether you like me or not as it matters less to me than a buffalo's shit on a nickel. You're merely a digital manifestation of an asshole who can't take a little deserved criticism. That's okay though. I suppose you'll just call the Mayor. Not everybody is here to kiss your ass and coddle you like a child throwing a temper tantrum. You made a statement that was largely untrue, and rather than articulate yourself more clearly, you chose pomp & stance instead.

P.S. That would be accept, not except.....

....'except' that you should have already known the difference since it was taught in grade school. I could pick apart a large majority of what you post, but I didn't feel the need to go there as it was immaterial to the subject matter. I suppose I'll change my tune now smartass.
A spelling error is the best you have to come back with and some weak copy and paste off of google for a definition?

Let me teach you something now. When you see " " quotation's and someone like myself is speaking subjectively, trying to imitate poor behavioral patterns of some members post's, how do you know me including spelling errors was not an attempt to mock them?

As for my other spelling error's along the way of this thread, I take full credit for those.. lol

8 years, 10k posts, that makes you a god here huh? your family must be proud. bragging rights for sure.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread