R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

04-19-2016, 10:44 PM   #89
M.a.r.k.u.s
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i xDrive manual

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnikhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.a.r.k.u.s View Post
Every time I've gone to BMW of Bellevue, I've had a terrible experience. Was there a few months ago and actually talked to Stanley (if you can consider him being on his cell phone texting the entire time talking). It was as if he did not want to sell me a car! Worst CA I've ever come across! Service at BMW of Bellevue is great (Michael Edwards is an awesome service adviser) but I'd never ever buy a car from them. I ended up going to Seattle, talked to Randall Nakamura and got an awesome deal from him on a 2016 M3. He put the work in, listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to get me the deal I asked for (which he did). Taking delivery on my M3 June 1st and I'll be buying all my cars from him from now on.
I actually didn't end up talking to Stanley (luckily?). The CS rep who I did my lease return with forwarded me to another CA. He was cognizant of the fact I was sitting in front of him lol but they were not willing to negotiate. The car had been ordered by a customer who backed out. They did agree to drop the sell price by 3% but that was it and the monthly payments were over 1k/mo.

More Details from my other post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnikhil View Post
Hi Guys,

Went to my local dealer today to check out the m3 I had inquired about last week since they just got the car in. Anyways the car was previously listed at $79k but ending up coming with MPE, Carbon Fiber Mirror caps/exhaust tips, steel pedals, black grills adding an extra $8165 making the new sell price just over $87k.

They said the best they could do was $85,000 flat with .00175 MF they didn't mention residual but I think it is 64% if my math is right. They quoted me $1002/mo for 10k/year with $7500 down.

I am only willing to put money down in the form of MSD which I do not think they accounted for. Also I did notice the MF is higher than I want as well.

What do you guys think?
To give you an idea, I ended up well under 1k a month on a loaded m3 (81k msrp) 12k a year with no money down (other than first month's payment). Seattle will try harder to get you your deal in my experience. Especially Randall. Tell him I sent you. He'll work with you.
Appreciate 0