R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

10-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
Game Changer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3XD BGM

FYI, Louisiana Members and neighbors

Hello my fellow Louisiana members!

In case no one noticed locally in the "For Sale" section, I am selling a 2018 M4 mineral grey metallic with comp. and executive packages, along with carbon fiber M splitter, mirror caps, rear deck lid and rear diffuser. See pictures in the aforementioned section. Purchased new in April 2018 and msrp is $88485.00. I've added Xpel Protective Film to entire front cap and bumpers. Current miles is 3650 but may increase just a little. Car is advertised in the For Sale section at 73K OBO. I am motivated to move this vehicle asap. Always garage kept and well maintained. No dings, scrapes, accidents and a nonsmoker. Also, I am the only driver. Shoot me a pm if seriously interested and ready to purchase or share with share with someone else who may be interested.

Regards,
Ken

I have an Active Autowerks Midpipe for sale as well with about 300 miles on it.
Appreciate 0