Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

02-28-2021, 11:01 PM   #1
moonluv810
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X3, 2018 BMW M3, 2022

2018 M3 Competition 6-Speed in Immaculate Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2018 BMW M3 Competition Package 6-Speed in Immaculate Condition

Overview
  • Original owner and one and only driver
  • Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic
  • Interior: Black Extended Merino Leather
  • 6-Speed Manual
  • Mileage: 18,4xx
  • Purchased and In-Service Date: 12/15/2017
  • Build Date: Sept 2017
  • No accidents, no paintwork, no excuse
  • Literally in showroom condition; to say this car is clean would be a bit of understatement, but I let the photos speak for themselves

Factory Options
  • Black Sapphire Metallic Paint
  • Competition Package
  • Executive Package (heated steering wheel, park distance control, adaptive full LED lights, automatic high beams, side and top view cameras, parking assistant, head-up display)
  • Active Blind Spot Detection
  • Wireless Charging
  • BMW First Aid Kit
  • LED Door Projector
  • Total MSRP: $77,145

A Little Bit About Myself

A 43-year-old bimmer fan, started with a ’89 325is, ’93 318is, ’96 M3, ’03 325iT, ’99 M3, and ’00 M Coupe. I took a break from having a bimmer in the garage for awhile, as family life was calling. I got the opportunity to drive a friend’s M4 back in 2017 and that 20-minute drive led me to Gebhardt BMW dealer in Boulder, CO and got myself a really nice Christmas present. ☺

I work 100% remotely and since the pandemic started, I’ve barely driven the car. We’re in the process of building (my wife’s) dream house. I intended to keep the car for years, but can’t justify keeping the car 99% of the time sitting in the garage.

About the Car

The car can be put on a showroom floor and with a window sticker put on the dash, it could be easily mistaken as a new car. The car was bought with 12 miles on the odometer and was properly broken in. I drive very conservatively on the road, though I enjoy spirited drives in the mountains and have taken the car to 3 half-day track days. I don't do burn-outs, redlight or mexico runs, etc. Oil temperature is always brought up to a minimum of 180 before going over 3K or getting boost.

Car is perfect, mechanically, electrically, and aesthetically. Gebhardt BMW just performed 36-month/30-K mile service on January 8, 2021 (engine oil service, air filter, brake fluid flush, and spark plugs).

I’m overly anal about my cars. No food has ever entered the cabin. Kids know they have to behave when they ride in dad’s car. The dog doesn’t even dare to come within 10-ft of the car. The car is 100% garaged. I didn’t detail the car before taking these photos. All these photos are basically a representation of how the car is and looks daily. The car has never been detailed nor washed by anyone else, but me.

I have everything (yes, I mean everything) that originally came with the car (keys, manuals, brochures, temporary license plate). The dealer gave me two window stickers, one is laminated and one original with the sticker backing still intact.
I keep all documents, receipts, everything related to this car in a 3-ring binder.

Maintenance Summary

Car Add-Ons
  • Suntek Ceramic Window Tint Carbon Series
  • Suntek Paint Protective Film: partial hood, full front bumper, fenders, mirrors, door handles, and partial rear quarter panels
  • 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats: front, rear, and cargo (original mats have never seen a light of day)
  • CG Precision VSC-2 Exhaust Valve Controller with default open valve, 2 remotes and it’s also programmed to work with the Homelink mirror buttons
  • OEM M Performance Carbon Rear Trunk Lip Spoiler
  • OEM M Performance Carbon Rear Diffuser
  • OEM M Performance Plastic Front Lip (I wrapped this with carbon vinyl)
  • OEM M Performance M4 Side Skirts (modified to work with M3 and wrapped with carbon vinyl)
  • OEM M Performance Height Adjustable Sleeve Kit (all stock parts are available and included)
  • Curt Manufacturing 1.25” Hitch (I only carry a single bike rack with this)
  • PowerStop Z23 Low-Dust Brake Pads (OEM pads are also included)
  • Set of Winter Wheels/Tires: 18x8.5 TRMotorsport C4 with 255/40/R18 Bridgestone Blizzak LM-001 with TPMS
  • Homemade front mudflaps, yes I know they are lame, but they are barely noticeable and help preventing the rocker panels and rear fenders get sandblasted

I did the installation of all the M Performance parts myself; I ensured all nuts and bolts were properly torqued. Stretch bolts were replaced with new bolts when installing the HAS kit.
I had to slightly cut the factory/stock rear diffuser to make the hitch fit. I have a brand new uninstalled factory painted rear diffuser in a box that will be included in the sale.

The car has never been tuned. It has no other modification, other than listed above.

Car is still under the factory 4-year warranty until December 14, 2021.

The battery is hooked up to a Noco battery tender when the car is not used for more than a couple of days.

Exterior and Interior Care

The PPF was installed on the second week of ownership, with about 50 miles on the car. I then applied 3 layers of CarPro CQuartz UK Edition ceramic coating on the exterior myself. For interior, I applied 1 layer of CarPro CQuartz Leather Coating for all leather and vinyl surfaces. Every 6 months or so, I decontaminate the entire exterior with CarPro Iron-X and then CarPro Reload is applied to refresh the ceramic coating.

While this is unnecessary and many people are actually against applying wax over ceramic coating, I apply P21S Concourse 100% carnauba wax every 6 months, just to add another layer of protection and gloss. Needless to say, the exterior surface is smooth as glass.

Yes, as you can see on the photos, doorsills and jambs are detailed and waxed.

The car was driven on snow less than 5 times. The winter wheels/tires have about 5K miles, mainly driven on dry winter days.

Coding

The car has the following coding adjustments:
• Full screen Apple Car Play
• Disable ASD (Active Sound Design) aka fake engine sound
• Disable seatbelt chimes
• Enable convenient closing
• Enable video in motion
• Enable door handle lights when reversing
• I can revert back to stock coding if desired

Asking Price

Asking price is $62,000. I understand my asking price is on the high side. I’d be surprised if you find another M3 in a similar condition. I’m sure you could find “F80 M3 deals” out there, but unfortunately, this car won’t be one of those. I’m open to reasonable offers, but am not in rush to sell or give the car away.

Car is located in Broomfield, Colorado (outside Denver). Currently, the car is still financed through BMW Financial Service. Car will be paid off before the sale and buyer will receive a clean title without lien.

Pre-purchase inspection is welcome at buyer’s expense. Recommended shops nearby:
  • Dealer: Gebhardt BMW
  • Independent: Autosport Werks, Bimmerhaus

Phew... that's a long post. I have presented the car with honesty and with the level of details that I would expect when searching for a used car.
I’m sure I missed some info and details. Please let me know any questions you may have.
High resolution photos are available upon request. Hope these photos show how much love and care this car has received over the last 3 years.

Email: isoesilo@yahoo.com
Phone: nine two zero two five two one zero zero six

Happy motoring!

Attached Images

Last edited by moonluv810; 02-28-2021 at 11:17 PM..
Appreciate 5
j23654.50
dms-011129.50
Caggs145.00
duky1313.00
Mar481097.50
      02-28-2021, 11:19 PM   #2
j23
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Holy shit!

Now this is what a clean M3 looks like! Everyone should take notes. Most threads are half-ass attempts to sell what is already an expensive car with crap description and crap photos. Speaking of photos, I usually see worn out seats and steering wheels, despite very low mileage. Some people don't even bother cleaning the damn thing when listing it for sale. SMH. And then they wonder why they can't sell them.

Thank you for setting an example. Your post should be framed. If I wasn't looking for YMB, this car would be mine.
Appreciate 1
moonluv8102477.50
      02-28-2021, 11:32 PM   #3
moonluv810
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
Holy shit!

Now this is what a clean M3 looks like! Everyone should take notes. Most threads are half-ass attempts to sell what is already an expensive car with crap description and crap photos. Speaking of photos, I usually see worn out seats and steering wheels, despite very low mileage. Some people don't even bother cleaning the damn thing when listing it for sale. SMH. And then they wonder why they can't sell them.

Thank you for setting an example. Your post should be framed. If I wasn't looking for YMB, this car would be mine.
Thank you!
Did I say I was pretty anal about cars? 😂
Appreciate 1
j23654.50
      03-01-2021, 10:36 AM   #4
strada
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 6MT - Tanzanite/SS

Holy moly. People throw around the word immaculate, but that is really something. Kudos for the effort and the documentation, I sure hope you enjoyed it some.

I am in the market for an F80 comp with 6MT, but wanted something grey or blue since my current car is black and it makes me cry since it's a daily. This car makes me think twice but I'd almost feel guilty daily-ing something that has been taken care of to this degree. Not to mention you have a winter setup in there too...

Honestly, what a specimen. Best of luck my friend. I'm going to go throw my wallet in the ocean.
Appreciate 1
moonluv8102477.50
      03-03-2021, 03:53 PM   #5
therealm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340 MSport

Wow, you are my kind of car guy. I swore I would never own another black car, ever. But these pics give me second thoughts. Well done. I hope this finds a good home.
Appreciate 1
moonluv8102477.50
      03-03-2021, 07:16 PM   #6
moonluv810
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealm3 View Post
Wow, you are my kind of car guy. I swore I would never own another black car, ever. But these pics give me second thoughts. Well done. I hope this finds a good home.
Our kind needs to start a support group 😂
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2021, 11:53 PM   #7
mrmoua2u
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 MW F80 ZCP

Nice and clean, but on the price, its alittle high. I had a 18 ZCP MW for over a year, w/1300 miles and not one person had sat in the back seats or had any of the windows rolled down ever and I sold it for $63k.

Market sure has changed.

Wish it was DCT. GLWS.
Appreciate 1
moonluv8102477.50
      03-03-2021, 11:56 PM   #8
RugbyBro
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Wow, now this is a for sale post done right!
moonluv8102477.50
      03-06-2021, 12:01 AM   #9
moonluv810
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Car is tentatively sold.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 02:39 PM   #10
moonluv810
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Deposit received. Car is sold.
It's definitely a sad day, but it's comforting to know she's going to a good home.
Appreciate 0