Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

Closed Thread

07-18-2019, 06:08 AM   #23
2011zx10R
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by figure99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011zx10R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadM4/135 View Post
Quote:
DCT! Ultimate transmission bolted to the ultimate driving machine.

Sorry couldn't help it. Lol.
Lol I agree the dct makes the car so much better manual just didn't feel as good with this motor
Quote:
Quote:

Lol I agree the dct makes the car so much better manual just didn't feel as good with this motor
Yes!

Another 6 speed!

Last night I met the owner of a new 2019 M4 CS; also a 6 speed.

OP Congratulations...

8 months so far for me and it's still an absolute blast. (6 MT)
Wait, 6-speed M4 CS?? Didn't think they made the CS in anything but a DCT...

BTW congrats OP!
Me too. I know the M3 CS does not offer 6M
They don't. He's mistaken. No CS has a manual tranny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by figure99 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Yes!

Another 6 speed!

Last night I met the owner of a new 2019 M4 CS; also a 6 speed.

OP Congratulations...

8 months so far for me and it's still an absolute blast. (6 MT)
Wait, 6-speed M4 CS?? Didn't think they made the CS in anything but a DCT...

BTW congrats OP!
Me too. I know the M3 CS does not offer 6M
They don't. He's mistaken. No CS has a manual tranny.
Sorry about that... we had a long conversation and I was a little excited to see a mint new 2019 M4. I may have mixed things up.

Okay I was trying to quote the owner and I perhaps have it wrong. He may be on this forum. Has owned several M's. E92, M6; wait he said he has one he tracks perhaps that's the CS.

Honestly; I'm not versed on all the various true M models. I'm first time BMW and first M3.

What I observed...

A Sakhir Orange, 6 speed M4. Carbon spoiler and front fascia, carbon roof, and definitely the competition wheels with all silver finish.

What are the variations of the M4?

I thought CS meant competition package. I've personally seen an M4 with the roll cage in Las Vegas; not sure what model that is. It was DCT transmission.

Again he did mention he does track days and he did say he has another one.

Sorry about the confusion and I hate to be a part of misinformation.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 08:56 AM   #24
AO08BAS
Private
Rep
Drives: TR G80 Comp

Quote:
Sorry about that... we had a long conversation and I was a little excited to see a mint new 2019 M4. I may have mixed things up.

Okay I was trying to quote the owner and I perhaps have it wrong. He may be on this forum. Has owned several M's. E92, M6; wait he said he has one he tracks perhaps that's the CS.

Honestly; I'm not versed on all the various true M models. I'm first time BMW and first M3.

What I observed...

A Sakhir Orange, 6 speed M4. Carbon spoiler and front fascia, carbon roof, and definitely the competition wheels with all silver finish.

I thought CS meant competition package. I've personally seen an M4 with the roll cage in Las Vegas; not sure what model that is. It was DCT transmission.

CS= Club Sport and only comes in DCT. I believe you have gotten yourself a competition package aka CP.

The one you saw with a roll cage was possibly an M4 GTS but without any more info that is just a guess.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 03:06 PM   #25
bimmerless
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 Convertible

the m3 has been one of my dream cars for a while, but when i saw how the i8 tanked in value, i figured it was a good opportunity to own it for a short period. i bought it CPO with 14K miles. it was beautiful.

the i8 is like a new relationship. the initial physical attraction is powerful. it’s like love at first sight. however, once that wears off, in my opinion, it lacks soul. for the few months i owned it, the actual driving experience never put a smile on my face. it’s not thrilling. it sparks a lot of conversation, admiration, and networking opportunities, but it never satisfied my car enthusiast soul. hopefully that makes sense.

i’m picking up my M3 tomorrow and will post some pics!
Appreciate 1
paliknight2191.50
      07-18-2019, 04:04 PM   #26
2011zx10R
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
Quote:

What I observed...

CS= Club Sport and only comes in DCT. I believe you have gotten yourself a competition package aka CP.

The one you saw with a roll cage was possibly an M4 GTS but without any more info that is just a guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
Quote:

What I observed...

Thanks...

Yeah that roll cage look damn serious; and I was in Vegas and it's the color I've seen on the net. It was most likely M4 GTS

🦅
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread