Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

05-01-2022, 01:53 PM   #1
Adeoi
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4

2014 F82 M4 with check engine light

Recently purchased an M4 F82 with 68k kilometers, but have been bugged by an engine lamp the past days. The code that comes up is «104B01 Absolute pressure sensor, intake manifold: group error»

I searched it up and some places said its the MAP sensor, so I bought a new one from BMW and changed it. The car had some weird idling from time to time before I changed it but it got better after I got the new one.

I tried to clear that code but bimmercode wouldn’t let me. The engine lamp returned today after just a few days after I changed the MAP sensor. Any ideas what it could be?
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2024, 04:08 PM   #2
LG_64_ Bimmer
Rep
Drives: M4 F82 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeoi View Post
Recently purchased an M4 F82 with 68k kilometers, but have been bugged by an engine lamp the past days. The code that comes up is «104B01 Absolute pressure sensor, intake manifold: group error»

I searched it up and some places said its the MAP sensor, so I bought a new one from BMW and changed it. The car had some weird idling from time to time before I changed it but it got better after I got the new one.

I tried to clear that code but bimmercode wouldn’t let me. The engine lamp returned today after just a few days after I changed the MAP sensor. Any ideas what it could be?
Hello, did you finally understand what it was ?
Appreciate 0