R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

10-16-2022, 07:20 PM   #1
Msultan0501
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340i xDrive

SOLD!

So I've decided that I'm definitely selling the M3 so this will be the official for sale post. Having my first child has changed my priorities. I'm moving onto a pickup truck and the one I ordered is here so the M must go unfortunately.

VIN: WBS8M9C3XH5G86012

It's a 2017 Individual Estoril Blue with carbon structure interior. It's a base car (no executive or comp, no backup cam, no parking sensors) but it does have Harmon Kardon, M Performance pack and lightning pack. I had apple CarPlay retrofitted. It comes with two keys and the original owners manuals (don't have the window sticker unfortunately).

It currently sits at just over 45k original miles. The car will be priced at $45k as it sits with all stock parts (minus downpipes and midpipe) or I can take off the brake kit, cage, rear seat delete and put the stock trunk, seats and brakes back on for $40k. It will not come with the 513m's. Only the 437's with Michelin Pilot 4s's that are in great shape

This will be a little long winded but please bear with me as I'd like to be as thorough as possible. I've had the car since October of 2020. Individual Estoril blue with Carbon structure seats. This was a pretty basic model with no PDC, comp pack or backup cam. It came with the m performance package though. I've used this as mostly a track car over the last year.

The car has a CLEAN TITLE! I did crash the car last year at Thompson speedway so there is damage reported to Carfax with airbag deployment. Hit the driver side into the tire barrier going about 20-30 mph at time of impact. Driver side curtain and side airbags went off. Damage was to the quarter, both driver side doors, fender and partially the front and rear bumpers. Both doors were replaced along with the front fender and driver headlight. Bumpers and quarter panel were repaired. I drove the car home. The hood wasn't damaged but I took the opportunity to replace it with the CS style hood. Also decided to swap the driver seat for the Recaro Sportster GT seat. I had track insurance so the claim went through that. Carfax does show the incident reported but it wasn't totaled. Again, CLEAN TITLE. Paid off, title in hand.

The car was bone stock when I bought it. It doesn't have a crazy amount of mods but most of them are high end and functional. Here are the list of mods:

Exterior:

Suvneer GTS style hood
RSC Carbon lip and adjustable splitter
RKP GT4 Carbon Canards
Victor Racing Active Aero SPT1 Carbon wing mounted to spare trunk with welded reinforcement brackets and an on/off toggle switch
IND M Stripe tow hooks with properly cut and painted tow hook covers
Full front nose PPF after the front end was painted including the hood, fenders, bumper, canards, lip and splitter
7 year Ceramic coat including the PPF

Interior:

Recaro Sportster GT drivers seat
Studio RSR half cage powder coated gold
Dinamann Carbon rear seat delete
Apple CarPlay retrofit with Wi-Fi antenna

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes

Onlins Road and Track coilovers with GC camber plates
AP Racing Radi-Cal 9660 6 piston front kit
Ferodo DS1.11 front pads
Ferodo DS2500 rear pads
OEM 437M wheels with Pilot 4S tires

Engine:

SSR 4 Pin Crankhub (1 step colder plugs done at the same time around 35k miles)
VRSF Catless downpipes
Active Autowerke equal length midpipe
OEM M Perfomance Exhaust
Drop in K&N filters
BM3 Flex fuel kit with BM3 multi map tune
Wagner Tuning intercooler
Eventuri charge pipes

The bad:

Obviously. The accident. The work was done very well but you can tell it was painted in certain areas. The rear quarters have multiple chips form normal driving and track days. There is a small chip on the passenger side quarter panel. The rear bumper does have a scuff on the drivers side that is hard to see. It was touched up. The front Carbon Lip and Splitter have scuffs on the bottom since the car is so low. The PPF on the splitter lifted slightly at the edge but nothing major. The hood fitment needs some adjustment as there is a slight gap (not due to the accident but the fitment of the hood itself).

The good:

The car has 9 oil changes in the last year with Liqui Moly (after every track day). The brakes have also been flushed about 5 times over the last year (the last two times with Castrol SRF). It's got great on road manners too as a daily driver. It can easily serve as a dual purpose car. I have a lot of the stock parts that I'll be including with the sale. That includes the OEM trunk, both sets of wheels, full interior (including the original driver sets with the blown airbag, rear seats, belts and hardware) and also the stock front brake calipers with OEM rotors and Alebono pads (calipers are a little rough and color has changed from track use). The car runs great with no issues and can easily be daily driven.

I'm sure there are some details I'm missing but I can get into more detail with interested buyers
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
agentrnge382.00
      10-20-2022, 02:39 PM   #2
sm55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 F82

where in NY are you located?

have photos of the accident?

What shop did the repair?

Looking at building my F82, but this is very similar to what I had in mind.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2024, 09:09 PM   #3
aarondt7
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

This might be a stretch, but this car just came up for sale again in Florida and I want to purchase it possibly and was wondering if I could ask you some questions about it! if you maybe wanna shoot me a text that would be awesome!🙏🏼7204022707
Appreciate 0