BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #23
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #24
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

bump price drop to $53K

MPE and Wheels will be coming off within next week.. this is bottom price before parting out.

Get at me if interested in set up as is. $80K msrp with MPE + full front suntek clear bra + 19" signature forged wheels + IND black-out accessories + full tint
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2018, 01:22 AM   #25
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #26
mngobara
Second Lieutenant
United_States
18
Rep
265
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 328i
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (2)

When does the warranty expire?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2018, 06:42 PM   #27
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

October 2019
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 10:02 AM   #28
Crispykickz
Private
3
Rep
57
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NoVA

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful car - GLWS!
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2018, 08:15 PM   #29
bmbweber
First Lieutenant
United_States
137
Rep
386
Posts

Drives: 2014 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illson20 View Post
bump price drop to $53K

MPE and Wheels will be coming off within next week.. this is bottom price before parting out.

Get at me if interested in set up as is. $80K msrp with MPE + full front suntek clear bra + 19" signature forged wheels + IND black-out accessories + full tint
This is a great deal. GLWS
Appreciate 1
      03-11-2018, 12:53 PM   #30
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Bump
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2018, 11:52 PM   #31
M2PDX
Captain
United_States
864
Rep
791
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Portland, Oregon

iTrader: (0)

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2018, 10:29 AM   #32
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

bump
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2018, 02:13 AM   #33
Spun Crankhub
Brigadier General
527
Rep
3,236
Posts

Drives: Sakhir on Sakhir
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (35)

That color is sex!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 01:29 PM   #34
Crazy Penguin
Second Lieutenant
86
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: Jet Black
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Suffolk

iTrader: (1)

Bump this for the next two years. Mods dont add value. With the mileage and missing options on this car should be priced 45k at best
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #35
F80zcp
Second Lieutenant
United_States
163
Rep
210
Posts

Drives: '18 Tanzanite F80 ZCP
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: S. Lake Tahoe, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Penguin View Post
Bump this for the next two years. Mods dont add value. With the mileage and missing options on this car should be priced 45k at best
Iíd buy it with the stock wheels and tires as I donít like those aftermarket wheels plus all the other mods for $45k, cash. Love the M performance exhaust on these. Iím in SF.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2018, 10:46 AM   #36
DrmKlr
Second Lieutenant
221
Rep
259
Posts

Drives: 2015 Yas on Blk Extended 6spd
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Jersey

iTrader: (1)

I love the mods don't add value argument!

You mean to tell me if you had the choice between two identical cars, same miles, condition, etc. and one had HRE wheels and say an MP Exhaust and MP carbon bits that you wouldn't spend an extra $1,000 on that vs the stock car?

Of course you would, MODS just added value
__________________
Current - 2020 M340xi Tanzanite Blue II on Cognac
Previous - 2015 Yas on Black Extended Merino/Lighting Package/ DINANTRONICS Stage 1
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #37
illson20
Private
8
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: 2016 Tanzanite M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Penguin View Post
Bump this for the next two years. Mods dont add value. With the mileage and missing options on this car should be priced 45k at best
The car is sold (at close to asking price). But I have to comment on this to preserve some context for others looking to move their 2016s.

Were you interested in buying the car? Or are you just bombing a thread because you've got nothing better to do? The car was priced reasonably (was negotiable) and did not assume value for any of the mods. It'd of been the same price without the MPE and wheels (both which I was willing to remove had there been interest from a prospective buyer).

45 at best??? Have you checked market comps for a 2016? Are you just making up numbers?? There are no other cars on this forum, nor craigslist, nor any channel anywhere near that price. You are pricing 2015s. That is a low-end trade-in offer (one of i've gotten from a shitty dealer but most certainly not a reasonable private party price)

Missing options??
It had the executive package, adaptive suspension, enhanced blue tooth and an BMW individual paint job. Technically, the MPE was a stickered option on the car! What world are you living in where this isn't a well optioned sports car? The lack of ceramic brakes? Parking assist because you can't parallel park your own sports car without the help of cameras?? Upgraded headlights? Your argument makes no sense because no one prices value in to options for a 2 year old car either but I still can't make sense of saying this car has "missing options".

Mileage? The car is 2.5 years old at 24K (<10K / year). It had half of remaining mileage coverage and still 1.5 years of warranty remaining. This is not a high mileage vehicle.

You can check all other 2016's on this forum currently, mods agnostic and this was a fair price (which, like anything was negotiable). There are also a limited number of 2016s for sale in the bay area. More 15s and 17s from what I can see; 15s with no warranty remaining, and 17s that have the same warranty coverage remaining as 16s.

All that to say, i'd avoid setting expectations with this community that 45K is a reasonable private party price to pay for a clean, 2016 F8X. Sellers can get that at trade-in so there would be no reason to move them on this forum at that price. From what I can see, the market has opened back up now that spring is here and people are considering sports cars post winter (I've fielded a number of recent inquiries after selling the car 2 weeks ago whereas things were slow over the winter).

Good luck to other sellers and buyers looking!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 04:23 PM   #38
Crazy Penguin
Second Lieutenant
86
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: Jet Black
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Suffolk

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project337 View Post
I love the mods don't add value argument!

You mean to tell me if you had the choice between two identical cars, same miles, condition, etc. and one had HRE wheels and say an MP Exhaust and MP carbon bits that you wouldn't spend an extra $1,000 on that vs the stock car?

Of course you would, MODS just added value
100% would not. No one wants a modified car except ignorant kids. And I love the few paragraph rant the OP went on.

Btw I just paid 48k for a 2016 with 10k miles, in fact theres another on ebay for the same price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F282953545789


Mods to Not add value. Not on this planet but theres an exception/sucker to every rule.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2018, 12:08 PM   #39
DrmKlr
Second Lieutenant
221
Rep
259
Posts

Drives: 2015 Yas on Blk Extended 6spd
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Jersey

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Penguin View Post
100% would not. No one wants a modified car except ignorant kids. And I love the few paragraph rant the OP went on.

Btw I just paid 48k for a 2016 with 10k miles, in fact theres another on ebay for the same price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F282953545789


Mods to Not add value. Not on this planet but theres an exception/sucker to every rule.
Comical to say the least. You absolutely would pay 1k more for a 4500 Mperformace exhaust and M performace CF bits, and if you didnt that would be ignorant.
__________________
Current - 2020 M340xi Tanzanite Blue II on Cognac
Previous - 2015 Yas on Black Extended Merino/Lighting Package/ DINANTRONICS Stage 1
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
6spd, manual, mpe, tanzanite

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST