European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 82 32.03%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.38%
Inclusive 18 7.03%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.91%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #3785
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1802
Rep
6,956
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
They are some basic key factors to be consider a legitimate state, or do you consider Transnestria a nation?
Are you one of those people who picks up day laborers, has them work all day, then kicks them out of your truck without pay because they're not legal citizens?
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #3786
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2449
Rep
3,539
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
So we cannot have an alliance with a stateless group fighting on our behalf?
It hasn't work out for us historically
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 04:58 PM   #3787
Dagamus_NM
Captain
775
Rep
758
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Here is the man himself. Scroll to 57 seconds to hear him say there is significant evidence of Trump Russia collusion. If he had it in 2018, why didn't he show it? There are many vids of him saying similar things over the duration of the Trump presidency. Hope that helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzY6QEm7JvI
Some might consider the Trump tower meeting that was proven Trump and Trump Jr. lied about to be significant evidence of Russian collusion.

Maybe Schiff does.

Unless you somehow think it was about Russian adoptions.
Appreciate 2
minn196615.50

      12-05-2019, 04:58 PM   #3788
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2449
Rep
3,539
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Are you one of those people who picks up day laborers, has them work all day, then kicks them out of your truck without pay because they're not legal citizens?
I would support such practice, will give incentive for individuals who illegally enter to gain legal entry and be entitled to legal protections or at the very least secure a contract.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:01 PM   #3789
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9571
Rep
12,508
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
They are some basic key factors to be consider a legitimate state, or do you consider Transnestria a nation?
So we cannot have an alliance with a stateless group fighting on our behalf?

That is like saying we couldn't have had an alliance with the French resistance during WW2.
Lawrence of Arabia did well with stateless alliances.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #3790
Dagamus_NM
Captain
775
Rep
758
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Are you one of those people who picks up day laborers, has them work all day, then kicks them out of your truck without pay because they're not legal citizens?
More like the farmer that has them work for the season and then calls ICE at the conclusion of the harvest.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #3791
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1802
Rep
6,956
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
In his June 3 email to Trump Jr., Goldstone wrote:

Quote:
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.
Trump Jr. responded:

Quote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Certainly seems like an attempt at collusion to me.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold

Last edited by KingOfJericho; 12-05-2019 at 05:08 PM..
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      12-05-2019, 05:13 PM   #3792
bd307
Chef
bd307's Avatar
878
Rep
1,063
Posts

Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
What rule is that? I can report legitimate crimes committed by people I do not like. That being said, a far more qualified Inspector General did not find that to be the case. The report is credible, as are the long list of others, some of whom are Trump supporters/appointees, who corroborate the events in the report. At this point it does not matter one iota if he has a modicum of Democratic leaning.
Ok sir. As I said, I am not expert into this and let experts to weight in. Hope you are right.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:18 PM   #3793
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
661
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Here is the man himself. Scroll to 57 seconds to hear him say there is significant evidence of Trump Russia collusion. If he had it in 2018, why didn't he show it? There are many vids of him saying similar things over the duration of the Trump presidency. Hope that helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzY6QEm7JvI
Some might consider the Trump tower meeting that was proven Trump and Trump Jr. lied about to be significant evidence of Russian collusion.

Maybe Schiff does.

Unless you somehow think it was about Russian adoptions.
Why do you guys keep insisting on throwing Trump out to refute my point about Schiff being a liar? You're preaching to the choir, really.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:19 PM   #3794
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1802
Rep
6,956
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Why do you guys keep insisting on throwing Trump out to refute my point about Schiff being a liar? You're preaching to the choir, really.
You're missing the point.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:23 PM   #3795
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
661
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Why do you guys keep insisting on throwing Trump out to refute my point about Schiff being a liar? You're preaching to the choir, really.
You're missing the point.
I assure you I am not.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:26 PM   #3796
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1802
Rep
6,956
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
That meeting and the emails leading up to it are pretty damning. If Schiff had knowledge of that meeting, he could surely say he has strong evidence without being deemed a liar.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      12-05-2019, 05:29 PM   #3797
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
9952
Rep
22,622
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

He heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend
Appreciate 1
MKSixer20198.00

      12-05-2019, 05:34 PM   #3798
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9103
Rep
8,048
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

heard it from another you've been colluding around
Appreciate 2
scostu1186.50
MKSixer20198.00

      12-05-2019, 05:35 PM   #3799
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
2165
Rep
5,742
Posts

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
The Senate now has 53 Republicans, 45 Democrats and two independents who usually vote with the Democrats. Conviction and removal of a president would require a two-thirds majority. A conviction seems unlikely. Should all 100 senators vote, at least 20 Republicans and all the Democrats and independents would have to vote against him.

20 Republicans turning?

0 turned in the house. Why would anything change in the Senate?

Such a massive waste of time. The Democrats only hope is somehow the damages his chances at winning in 2020.

Democrats remember this bullshit when you finally get to elected a president. All of this is setting a bad precedent. You will reap what you sow.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:37 PM   #3800
Dagamus_NM
Captain
775
Rep
758
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Why do you guys keep insisting on throwing Trump out to refute my point about Schiff being a liar? You're preaching to the choir, really.
Umm, because it is what you are saying Schiff is lying about.

Unless there is something else you think he is lying about. If so, lets discuss it. If he is in fact a liar I would like to know what this issue is.
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      12-05-2019, 05:37 PM   #3801
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2449
Rep
3,539
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Please tell me which NATO member dragged the US into Syria.
Talk to Obama on that one.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #3802
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
661
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
That meeting and the emails leading up to it are pretty damning. If Schiff had knowledge of that meeting, he could surely say he has strong evidence without being deemed a liar.
If any of it amounted to anything, Mueller would have disclosed it. Schiff was blowing smoke.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:41 PM   #3803
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
661
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Why do you guys keep insisting on throwing Trump out to refute my point about Schiff being a liar? You're preaching to the choir, really.
Umm, because it is what you are saying Schiff is lying about.

Unless there is something else you think he is lying about. If so, lets discuss it. If he is in fact a liar I would like to know what this issue is.
He has been throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks since forever. I really don't need to document it for you, they are all in the same desperate tone as the vid I posted above.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 05:45 PM   #3804
Dagamus_NM
Captain
775
Rep
758
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
He has been throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks since forever. I really don't need to document it for you, they are all in the same desperate tone as the vid I posted above.
Well I'm pretty sure it is everything around the Trump tower meeting which was collusion or an inept attempt at it.

We all know the Trumps lied to everybody about the meeting and it was in the Meuller report.

Where is the lie?
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      12-05-2019, 06:00 PM   #3805
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
574
Rep
2,481
Posts

Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
So we are a military state that must follow the direction of un elected military officald?

Who is saying we are a military state that must follow the direction of un-elected military officials? Military leadership and advisors provide their advice, guidance, and expertise on the various fronts we are engaged in to the commander-in-chief. The commander-in-chief can choose to listen to that information, ignore it entirely, or come up with alternatives. I'm betting those military leaders, advisors, and officials are more than likely are acting in the best interest of the country and our allies, however some may not.
__________________
Delivered in Munich, broken in on the Nurburgring.
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      12-05-2019, 06:31 PM   #3806
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
661
Rep
504
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Well I'm pretty sure it is everything around the Trump tower meeting which was collusion or an inept attempt at it.

We all know the Trumps lied to everybody about the meeting and it was in the Meuller report.

Where is the lie?
See the video above and a bunch more online of Mr Schiff stating that he had such damning evdince of collusion. Mueller report shows no collusion. Therein lies the lie.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST