proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 82 32.03%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.38%
Inclusive 18 7.03%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.91%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-22-2019, 04:02 PM   #5149
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2383
Rep
3,437
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 04:04 PM   #5150
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2383
Rep
3,437
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Can't most Americans agree we'd like someone else running or country? I don't mind a different Republican just stop tweeting 24/7, acting like the office is all about you and serve our god damn country.
I don't mind the tweets, I like the public having a direct view of what the president is thinking and a method of communicating with the POTUS, that the very definition of transparency that everyone wanted until suddenly we have an extremely transparent president.
Appreciate 3
Salty Dog3489.50
Efthreeoh6537.00

      12-22-2019, 04:22 PM   #5151
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9988
Rep
8,658
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
1/3 of the Presidents since 1971 have been impeached. IMO it's a testament to a large and intrusive Federal govt.
2/9 = 1/3 ???? Nixon was not impeached.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
Salty Dog3489.50

      12-22-2019, 04:33 PM   #5152
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
632
Rep
489
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
2/9 = 1/3 ???? Nixon was not impeached.
Wait, F32's math was a little fuzzy again?
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3489.50

      12-22-2019, 04:49 PM   #5153
floridaorange
Major
floridaorange's Avatar
United_States
596
Rep
1,310
Posts

Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: orlando, fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
I don't mind the tweets, I like the public having a direct view of what the president is thinking and a method of communicating with the POTUS, that the very definition of transparency that everyone wanted until suddenly we have an extremely transparent president.
@NormanConquest — when you frame it that way I like transparency too and Twitter is a fine platform - but what Trump is doing on Twitter is beneath the presidency by about 50 or so years of maturity.
__________________
Stage 2 BM3
Appreciate 1
      12-22-2019, 05:58 PM   #5154
BMWILUVU
Captain
271
Rep
713
Posts

Drives: 340ix
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Boibs

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
Ignored Congressional subpoenas - You don't do that if you are innocent

Abuse of power - Obstruction of Justice

What rock are you under? Now that the UK circus is over, I just started watching this debacle yesterday.

Pretty easy to sort out Mate...
Trump will get sympathy for this and more votes.
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3489.50

      12-22-2019, 07:04 PM   #5155
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
1/3 of the Presidents since 1971 have been impeached. IMO it's a testament to a large and intrusive Federal govt.
2/9 = 1/3 ???? Nixon was not impeached.
Oh come on. He wasn't convicted by the Senate but impeached by the House.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:07 PM   #5156
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2383
Rep
3,437
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
@NormanConquest when you frame it that way I like transparency too and Twitter is a fine platform - but what Trump is doing on Twitter is beneath the presidency by about 50 or so years of maturity.
Why? He a citizen like any of us and he doesn't suddenly lose his freedom of speech and expression upon becoming president.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh6537.00

      12-22-2019, 07:09 PM   #5157
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9988
Rep
8,658
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Oh come on. He wasn't convicted by the Senate but impeached by the House.
Wrong.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-ha...clinton-trump/

"Nixon resigned on August 9, 1974. He became the first, and so far only, U.S. president to resign. And even though he was not technically impeached, he was also the first president to leave office due to an impeachment process."
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
      12-22-2019, 07:18 PM   #5158
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Oh come on. He wasn't convicted by the Senate but impeached by the House.
Wrong.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-ha...clinton-trump/

"Nixon resigned on August 9, 1974. He became the first, and so far only, U.S. president to resign. And even though he was not technically impeached, he was also the first president to leave office due to an impeachment process."
I swore he resigned after the house vote. In any case it was almost certain he was going to lose in the House.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:19 PM   #5159
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
@NormanConquest — when you frame it that way I like transparency too and Twitter is a fine platform - but what Trump is doing on Twitter is beneath the presidency by about 50 or so years of maturity.
Why? He a citizen like any of us and he doesn't suddenly lose his freedom of speech and expression upon becoming president.
This guy. TDS writ large.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:23 PM   #5160
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9988
Rep
8,658
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
This guy. TDS writ large.
You don't know what TDS means .....
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #5161
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2383
Rep
3,437
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
I swore he resigned after the house vote. In any case it was almost certain he was going to lose in the House.
Mandela effect
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:31 PM   #5162
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
This guy. TDS writ large.
You don't know what TDS means .....
Hits keep on coming and supporters refuse to believe it.

Effort to freeze Ukraine aid began about 90 minutes after call between Trump and Zelensky

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/polit...ine/index.html
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:33 PM   #5163
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2383
Rep
3,437
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Hits keep on coming and supporters refuse to believe it.

Effort to freeze Ukraine aid began about 90 minutes after call between Trump and Zelensky

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/polit...ine/index.html
The funds was approved in September the call was in July..... that way more then 90 mintues.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #5164
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Hits keep on coming and supporters refuse to believe it.

Effort to freeze Ukraine aid began about 90 minutes after call between Trump and Zelensky

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/polit...ine/index.html
The funds was approved in September the call was in July..... that way more then 90 mintues.
Uh huh.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 08:05 PM   #5165
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9988
Rep
8,658
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Hits keep on coming and supporters refuse to believe it.

Effort to freeze Ukraine aid began about 90 minutes after call between Trump and Zelensky

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/polit...ine/index.html
TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #5166
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1645
Rep
1,955
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Can't most Americans agree we'd like someone else running or country? I don't mind a different Republican — just stop tweeting 24/7, acting like the office is all about you and serve our god damn country.
I don't care if my dentist raped his grandmother if he is the absolute best guy I could get for installing a crown. He gets my job. As I said before..many libs are clueless.

But you would want Biden even if your 401K would be up $50K more than under Trump..I get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."
I disagree with the last part. They never possessed logic or reason.

Last edited by adc100; 12-22-2019 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 08:25 PM   #5167
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Hits keep on coming and supporters refuse to believe it.

Effort to freeze Ukraine aid began about 90 minutes after call between Trump and Zelensky

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/polit...ine/index.html
The funds was approved in September the call was in July..... that way more then 90 mintues.
Try to stay on point.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 08:39 PM   #5168
floridaorange
Major
floridaorange's Avatar
United_States
596
Rep
1,310
Posts

Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: orlando, fl

iTrader: (1)

Here's another spin on "TDS."

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9252431.html
__________________
Stage 2 BM3
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 09:03 PM   #5169
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1698
Rep
8,149
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Hits keep on coming and supporters refuse to believe it.

Effort to freeze Ukraine aid began about 90 minutes after call between Trump and Zelensky

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/21/polit...ine/index.html
TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."
TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their support of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."


Ya, that about sums them up. Abandon all logic for a guy who never accepts responsibility for anything that he views as a negative.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 09:08 PM   #5170
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9988
Rep
8,658
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their support of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."


Ya, that about sums them up. Abandon all logic for a guy who never accepts responsibility for anything that he views as a negative.
So, you lying by changing the quote from Urban dictionary to suite your purpose is okay by you. Got it.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST