INDustry distribution
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 82 32.03%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.38%
Inclusive 18 7.03%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.91%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

11-05-2019, 03:51 PM   #1761
XutvJet
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235 6MT

So in light of Sondland's revised testimony today as well as the testimony many others (under oath) over the past few weeks as well as the information provided by the whistleblower(s) and statements made by Mick M, the evidence is strongly pointing to Trump having funding to the Ukraine withheld until they publicly stated that they would open an investigation into the Biden's and as well "corruption".

Trump is innocent until proven guilty, but the evidence mounting against him is staggering.

What really upsets me the most is the majority in GOP and their reaction to all of this. First they claimed it's a farce, hoax, and waste of time. Then it wasn't quid pro quo. Now they're saying that they aren't sure a quid pro quo and requesting foreign government assistance into the investigation of a political opponent as POTUS are illegal and/or impeachable activities. Jesus. At least have a real hearing in a legal setting. Have a freaking open mind. Listen to the evidence. Do what's right for the country and not your God damn party.
jmg8002.50

11-05-2019, 03:58 PM   #1762
XutvJet
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235 6MT

As for Trump, the GOP, and right-leaning media requesting the outing of the whistle blower, WHAT IN THE HELL?

Do they not understand the purpose and legal protections of a whistle blower and why they can legally remain anonymous?

Will the Trump, the GOP, and right-leaning media take responsibility if they out the whistle blower and this person and/or their family are threatened, hurt, of killed by a deranged Trumpster?

11-05-2019, 04:07 PM   #1763
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

At this point in time my prediction would be that he gets impeached, and the Senate finds a way to chastise him without actually convicting him.

If that comes to pass -- possibly even if it does not -- his base will be supercharged come election day 2020. I guess we'll see what that diminishingly small number of folks not already committed will do. Votes count. Every one.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 04:37 PM   #1764
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
SS age is 66 and has been for quite a while. They’ve also redone their actuarial tables a few times since then so maybe you should revisit your personal calcs. Just a thought.

When the SS system was created there were millions of old people dying in abject poverty. That doesn’t happen today. It’s not perfect but it works and it fills a valid need. Don’t hate it, fix it.
you can take out at 62 at a reduced cost. 65 was chosen for even numbers.

and changing the age to 66.5 actually reinforces my point even more.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 2
      11-05-2019, 05:00 PM   #1765
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
So in light of Sondland's revised testimony today as well as the testimony many others (under oath) over the past few weeks as well as the information provided by the whistleblower(s) and statements made by Mick M, the evidence is strongly pointing to Trump having funding to the Ukraine withheld until they publicly stated that they would open an investigation into the Biden's and as well "corruption".

Trump is innocent until proven guilty, but the evidence mounting against him is staggering.

What really upsets me the most is the majority in GOP and their reaction to all of this. First they claimed it's a farce, hoax, and waste of time. Then it wasn't quid pro quo. Now they're saying that they aren't sure a quid pro quo and requesting foreign government assistance into the investigation of a political opponent as POTUS are illegal and/or impeachable activities. Jesus. At least have a real hearing in a legal setting. Have a freaking open mind. Listen to the evidence. Do what's right for the country and not your God damn party.
I'm fine with the investigation what I'm calling foul about is the last of dedication to investigate the missing 1.8 billion and the dnc involvement with the Ukraine to undermind our election in 2016
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 05:07 PM   #1766
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post

I'm fine with the investigation what I'm calling foul about is the last of dedication to investigate the missing 1.8 billion and the dnc involvement with the Ukraine to undermind our election in 2016
There was no DNC/Ukraine conspiracy theory in 2016. that is a fabrication. A Clickbait lie.

Who's telling you that?
      11-05-2019, 05:47 PM   #1767
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
There was no DNC/Ukraine conspiracy theory in 2016. that is a fabrication. A Clickbait lie.

Who's telling you that?
Lmfao!

So what was Chalupa doing in Ukraine while still under the DNC payroll, why did multiple ukraine embassy personal stated she was sent from the dnc? Why did the fbi cover up information while prosecuting Flynn that revolved around Chalupa and it is the reason why Flynn may walk now.

Why was the Steele dossier which was used to trigger the fisa warrant finance by HRC campaign?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 05:53 PM   #1768
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Who's telling you that?
Lmfao!

So what was Chalupa doing in Ukraine while still under the DNC payroll, why did multiple ukraine embassy personal stated she was sent from the dnc? Why did the fbi cover up information while prosecuting Flynn that revolved around Chalupa and it is the reason why Flynn may walk now.

Why was the Steele dossier which was used to trigger the fisa warrant finance by HRC campaign?
Wanna put some source material behind that?
      11-05-2019, 06:03 PM   #1769
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
I'll get some tin foil hats, you get the popcorn.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2019, 06:03 PM   #1770
Teufel_Hunden
Teufel Hunden
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
*snort*
Where'd you get my picture from?

I take this non sequitur as your acquiescence, and I accept.
Damn! Got me.
      11-05-2019, 06:16 PM   #1771
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
That made me laugh out loud
      11-05-2019, 06:16 PM   #1772
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Lmfao!

So what was Chalupa doing in Ukraine while still under the DNC payroll
To investigate and expose Trump's ties with Russia. Opposition research.

Quote:
why did multiple ukraine embassy personal stated she was sent from the dnc?
Because she was and there's nothing illegal about it, even according to the GOP.

Quote:
Why did the fbi cover up information while prosecuting Flynn that revolved around Chalupa and it is the reason why Flynn may walk now.
Be clear in your speculation, this just seems like your are throwing out as much as you can to distract from the topic.

Quote:
Why does it matter?
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2019, 06:21 PM   #1773
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
This is from 2 years ago making it untainted by current events and a it's from a liberal source.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

P.S. There's only one place to stop for tin foil hats and it's right here. Pick your poison.
Attached Images

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent13224.50
SakhirM49997.00

11-05-2019, 06:36 PM   #1774
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
This is from 2 years ago making it untainted by current events and a it's from a liberal source.

P.S. There's only one place to stop for tin foil hats and it's right here. Pick your poison.
So I take it you agree with the whole article? Or are we going to cherry pick at some point? And this is unrelated to the Bidens in anyway.

. The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort's resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump's campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine's foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia's alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

Russia's effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country's military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said "I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case."

11-05-2019, 06:40 PM   #1775
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Just came back from Walmart. All the tin foil hats were already bought by a bunch of Trumpsters apparently they are all in panic mode today for some reason

I read the article. I don't see an illegal conspiracy, but I'm not a lawyer. If it was illegal, charge the conspirators, what does that have to do with the impeachment inquiry?

What that article did imply was how deep Trump's ties with Russia are. Trump's intentions with someone like Manafort is so transparent, you have to have blinders and earmuffs to ignore it.

But that's immaterial to the impeachment inquiry, and once again the conservatives in this sub have attempted to distract everyone.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2019, 07:01 PM   #1776
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
So I take it you agree with the whole article? Or are we going to cherry pick at some point? And this is unrelated to the Bidens in anyway.

. The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort's resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump's campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine's foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia's alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

Russia's effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country's military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said "I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case."
Asks me about cherry picking then cherry picks himself...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49997.00

11-05-2019, 07:25 PM   #1777
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
When in Rome...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer19912.00

11-05-2019, 07:35 PM   #1778
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Because she was and there's nothing illegal about it, even according to the GOP.

Be clear in your speculation, this just seems like your are throwing out as much as you can to distract from the topic.

Why does it matter?
1. O so, I guess it was perfectly legal for Trump and Rudy to do opposite research then.

2. Trump has a conversation nothing wrong with it

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...ied09.2019.pdf

3. Sound like what the democrats are doing now

4. Same story with Trump asking a new president to check the corruption that occurred in his country during the prior administration that may or may not be tied with our prior administration.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 07:38 PM   #1779
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

That is an irrelevant statement.
      11-05-2019, 07:39 PM   #1780
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Why does it matter?
1. O so, I guess it was perfectly legal for Trump and Rudy to do opposite research then.

4. Same story with Trump asking a new president to check the corruption that occurred in his country during the prior administration that may or may not be tied with our prior administration.
Wasn't opposition research, it was extortion. Ukraine was not going to get the aid they needed unless they did trumps bidding.
      11-05-2019, 07:45 PM   #1781
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Wasn't opposition research, it was extortion. Ukraine was not going to get the aid they needed unless they did trumps bidding.
I didn't see that in the conversation

btw

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/site...%20FARA%29.pdf

lets break down the conversation

Congratulations on a great victory. We all
watched from the United States and you did a terrific.job. The
way.you came from behind, -somebody who wasn't given much of a
chan�e, and you ended up winning ea�ily. It'� a fantastic
achievement. Congratulations.

(general congratulation on his victory)

[laughter] That's a very good idea. T ·
think your c·ount,ry is very happy about that

(referring to Zal getting calls whenever him or his party wins elections)

Well it 1 s·very nice of you .to say that. I
will say that we do ·a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot . of effort
and a lot.of time. Much more than the European countries are
·'doing and they should be helping.you more than.they are. Germany
does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think
it's something that you should ·really ask them about. When I.was·
·speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she ·doesn't do·
anything. A lot of the European countries are the. same way· so I
think it's.something you want to look at but the United States
has been very ·very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's
reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not
good but the United States has been very very
good to Ukraine.

(referring to how the other NATO member especially Germany does not honor their obligation and the US has been)

I would like you to do us a favor though
because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike ... I guess
you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say
Ukraine has.it� There- are a lot. of things that went on, the·
:whole situation .. I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some
of the same people. I .
would like to have the Attorney General
call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the
bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended
with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an
incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with
Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it
if that's possible.

(he wants Ukraine to investigate the shit storm that was 2016 which as I pointed out primarily had to do with the election corruption.)

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor
who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.
_·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your
�ery good prosecutor down and you had some �ery bad people
involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_
mayor bf New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to
UN CLJ�s�]]F1fIE:1U>
�l!Ctffl'fHO!tCOM;'HOPO!ttf
�ECKiS1'//0RCO�cJR,Of O:EMt
call you. I will ask him to call yoti along with the Attorney·_
·· General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very
capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The
former ambassador from the United $tates,· the woman., was bad
news �nd th� people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad
news so I jtist wan� to_let you know that� The ot�er thing,
There's a lot 6f. talk about Biden's son,. that Eiden stopped the
prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

(wanted to make contact with the Prosecutor who Biden had remove to get to the core of what occurring. Biden or his son being involved doesn't prevent someone from wanting to investigate corruption and crap that occurred in Ukraine. His entire statement was accurate and not a form of fabrication of events to smear an opponset, Biden admitted to doing the above and his son company was being actively investigated.)

Well,
·she' s going tO go through some
things. I will. have Mr. Giuliani.give you a call and I _ am. also
going to have.Attorney General Barr call and we will get to· the
bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it o�t. I heard the
prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fa�r
prosecuto_r so good luck with everything. Your. economy is going-·
to get better and bett.er I pre.diet. You have a lot· of a,ssets.
It's a great country. I have many Ukrainian friends, their
incredible ·people.

(trying to further request corperation on an investigation which is require by treaty, mention how the Ukraine economy should improve {since it hit rock bottom due to the lost of Crime and the rapent corruption from the previous administration}

Good. Well., thank you very much and I
appreciate that. I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to.·
call. Thank you. Whenever you would like -to come to the White
House,. feel ·fr�e to call. ·Give us a date and we'll work that.
out. I ·1ook forward to seeing you.

(establishing further friendly ties with the new Ukraine president)

Okay,. ·we can work that ·out. I look forwar·a
to seeing you in Washington and maybe in· Poland bec·ause I think
we are going to be there at that tlme .

(further friendly barter)

Congratulations on· a fantastic job you've
done-. The whole world was watching. I'm not sure it was so much
of an upset but congratulations.

(further nice talk)

So where was do this or else?

and as a reminder

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...roshenko-trump

So what your case?

Last edited by NormanConquest; 11-05-2019 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 08:14 PM   #1782
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Before sitting in office and abusing the position as President it was fine. After, not so much.
Appreciate 0