EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

09-27-2022, 10:49 PM   #1
yami sukehiro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Competition

Sakhir orange seat paint coming off

I think some of my chinos have back pocket buttons and I must've grazed it a bit on part of the side of the seat while getting in so some of the red paint has come off / become white, what's the best way to touch this up / get it 'fixed' per se?
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2022, 11:36 PM   #2
therealkenc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Oxide Grey iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami sukehiro View Post
I think some of my chinos have back pocket buttons and I must've grazed it a bit on part of the side of the seat while getting in so some of the red paint has come off / become white, what's the best way to touch this up / get it 'fixed' per se?
Colourlock is probably the best solution. If you want to drive up to San Francisco I'm happy to share some with you that I got from Bostro as a kind gift. We'd have to arrange a block of time where we can work on it together though.
Appreciate 1