BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-20-2019, 09:26 AM   #1
slowM5
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 FBO

2015 bmw m3- great condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 41,000.00

Item Interest
PRICE DROP!!! 41K EVEN!!!!!***** 2015 Bmw M3 with 40,305 miles. It will go up as it is my daily driver. I bought the car recently and decided to go into something different. No i do not have to sell, but i am posting a feeler out there. This M3 had an MSRP of $73,900.

Car has the carbon fiber items that includes the carbon roof, carbon mirrors,front lip, a few bumper pieces, rear spoiler is carbon fiber and I’m sure I’m missing a few other things too.

Also has the executive package which features high-class options like the Head-up Display, Park Distance Control, Rearview Camera and Adaptive Full LED Lights.( currently has upgraded tails) The addition of a Heated Steering Wheel and Heated rear seats are welcome amenities for those who pursue high performance in colder climates.

- 19 inch M wheels 437.
- Power rear sunshade
-Harman Kardon surround sound
-Enhanced B/T and Smartphone in
-Ect.

The only thing the car needs is TPMS sensors. The previous owner swapped wheels and never had them put it. Didnt bother me so i didnt ever put them in.

Car is lowered on springs(not sure which brand because previous owner never specified but it sits and rides amazing!

Interior is black and exterior is Silverstone Metallic. No big dings scratches or dents.

Tires, brakes, rotors all in good shape. Just put on brand new rear tires as well

Haven’t had any issues with the car, inspected by Moterwerks BMW in Minnesota and next service is do in 2600 miles. ( oil change and filter).

I will post some photos that i have in my phone now and if you would like more please text me!

I do have a lien on the car, as well. Title is with me in the State of MN.

CLEAN TITLE.

Please text or message me at 612-227-5573

for some reason some messages dont go through on her so call or text me on the cell above and ill answer any questions you may have.

No accidents or damage to the car, i can provide VIN as well if needed.

Attached Images

Last edited by slowM5; 08-14-2019 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: edit price
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 06:39 PM   #2
slowM5
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 FBO

Price drop down to 41k
Appreciate 0