ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

01-04-2022, 12:42 AM   #1
aarongalve
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i (black)

Used m4 codes

used m4 with 19k miles on the clock.

Found these codes

Anything to be worried about?
Seems like the first 3 are to disable the exhaust flaps to make it louder right?
and the last owner probably coded out the start stop function too
but 190f03 and 194201 and 1FB101 is what concerns me I'm new to the platform just wondering if these are serious.
Looked at the exhaust valves they seem to be closed.

Did some research it seems that 138102 is serious cause its draining the battery hence the 1FB101
Attached Images

Last edited by aarongalve; 01-04-2022 at 12:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 07:33 AM   #2
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

1st.... you do not have to code out the start stop function. The car automatically remembers last chosen position. If they did they really dont know

Check your exhaust flap wired under the rear to make sure they are still there and not cut off, are they plugged in, etc... do some snooping. Most unplug when the car is cold and stow them away so the flaps stay open 24/7. if they didn't wrap the ends they could be rusted/corroded causing a short. Also they should be open on when cold. If they are not then there is your problem. Or just start the car and hit the button to sport plus and they should open if I remember right

194201 could be a tank evaporations issue.... google is your friend.

Battery low..... pop they puppy on a trickle charger until you get things figured out.... it is always good to do from time to time to keep battery healthy
Appreciate 0