BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

09-24-2018, 02:29 PM   #1
JRF
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.1 GTS (NSX, M2, e92 gone)

Prestige (Ramsey NJ) vs. Orange County (Harriman NY) for service???

I did not purchase my car from a local dealer. Prestige and Orange County are the two closest dealers. Coming up on on initial 1200 mile service.

Any personal M-car service experience with either of these dealers good or bad?

Thank you and much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2018, 07:52 PM   #2
TrecNY
Private
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp; X7

I have never had my cars serviced at Orange County, so i can't really compare the two. But from my own personal experiences, I would recommend Prestige BMW. I may be a bit biased because I have bought 3 cars from them, 2 of them being M-cars, but I have had just about all servicing done by them and they are great. I think they even cater a bit more to M-cars because majority of the cars I see in for service are M's. I feel like I always get preferential treatment when I roll up in one of my M's. Either way, they go above and beyond, quick service, and have a nice showroom/sitting area where you can hang out while you wait. In fact, I like them so much, that I live in central Long Island and drive to Prestige to have all of my cars serviced. I have tried 2 local dealers out here in the past due to convenience but both times were horrible experiences; the last time was just a simple oil change, which turned into the local dealer splitting/breaking my front lip under the bumper. Now I always make the trip to Prestige, and have never had an issue leaving my cars in their hands.

My wife even makes the trip from LI to bring her X3 to them. And even though she bought her X3 at a different dealer, they are still always good about helping her out and getting the service done quickly. No issues ever.

Hope this helps. If you need any specific examples, I'll be happy to share more. They have helped me many times.
Good Luck
JRF330.50
      09-24-2018, 08:54 PM   #3
JRF
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.1 GTS (NSX, M2, e92 gone)

hey man, thanks

that is great feedback. thank you. online reviews back up your post. I'll heed your advice. appreciate it broham.
Appreciate 0