Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

01-16-2020, 06:24 PM   #1
jrkal2
Private
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 M3

M Decoder Question

Hi all,

New member here and I had a question to run by your expertise. After tons of reading and research on the F8x platform, I plan on getting into one for the next daily. This forum is an absolute wealth of knowledge and has been such a fantastic source of information on the vehicles, it's truly awesome. So as I've continued to casually look at examples and watch the market (I'm sure we're all familiar with this) I've come across one thing that I wanted to run by you all and see what was up.

Is it a normal thing for vehicles optioned with the Exec Package to not have it listed on it's own under the usual Editions and Packages section on M Decoder?
Take this car for example. (M Decoder Link) Equipped with Exec, shows things like S610A HUD and S322A Comfort Access, but I was surprised to see Executive Package not listed under an editions and packages section like Comp would be, example this car. (M Decoder Link)

Bit of a simple question, but can never be too careful on used market *looks at "What are these seats?" thread*

Thank you for reading
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2020, 10:47 PM   #2
Tintking
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 ZCP AY convertible

I just finished my search a couple months ago and I looked at many of those option sheets. I don’t recall seeing executive package listed but I would always look for some of the items in that package to make sure it had it. Good luck!
Appreciate 1
jrkal247.50
      01-16-2020, 10:51 PM   #3
BMW_SYNERGY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

This is equipped with the ZEC Executive Package which includes heated steering wheel, rear view camera, retractable headlight washers, PDC, HUD and wireless charging. Other options I pulled up are ZLP Lighting package, 2VZ 19" 437 wheels and your Frozen Black option. $76,200 original MSRP. I believe comfort access is a standard option in 2017.
Appreciate 1
jrkal247.50