Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-03-2014, 09:53 PM   #243
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Two different cars. The one posted above is completely different. Her dealer was asking $5K over.
I have never, ever seen a dealer add markup to an ordered car.

Never. I would have reacted the same way Lups did.

Was it an unscrupulous move? Not quite. Was Lups in the wrong for declining? Absolutely not, in my humble opinion.
I agree. But usually those have signed paperwork to go with them
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #244
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
You're confused. They were asking 5 above msrp. That's the story
Ok, show me how a $75325 MSRP car becomes $90000 without more than a $5000 mark up and 6.5% sales tax.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #245
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcconn535 View Post
No, I didn't miss the point. I said that I did not agree with the added price over MSRP. I also didn't mean to imply that I thought this was a favor.

My only point was that MSRP and out the door prices can be very different, especially when the dealer is taking $5k or more. That's all I was trying to say.
You are right on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Ok, show me how a $75325 MSRP car becomes $90000 without more than a $5000 mark up and 6.5% sales tax.
Bro, this will be the last time I write anything to try to get through to you. How is this not more than clear?

Sedan and @gmcconn535 already explained this. The numbers she received were probably a generic "out the door" price given by the dealer with the 10K markup. That comes out to $80, 221 with taxes included before markup. Then clan was able to get a 5K markup rather than $10K which would make it $85, 221.

I just showed you how the #s worked and the progression it took. Now drop it.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 10:21 PM   #246
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
You are right on track.



Bro, this will be the last time I write anything to try to get through to you. How is this not more than clear?

Sedan and @gmcconn535 already explained this. The numbers she received were probably a generic "out the door" price given by the dealer with the 10K markup. That comes out to $80, 221 with taxes included before markup. Then clan was able to get a 5K markup rather than $10K which would make it $85, 221.

I just showed you how the #s worked and the progression it took. Now drop it.
No... you aren't getting it. The MSRP of the car she ordered is $75325. The price she was told to pay was $90000. Not "about" $90000. Not $85221. It was $90000. Meaning, send us a check for $90000 and we will sell you this car. Understand?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #247
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
No... you aren't getting it. The MSRP of the car she ordered is $75325. The price she was told to pay was $90000. Not "about" $90000. Not $85221. It was $90000. Understand?
and then Sedan got $5K off of that. Christ some people are so persistent with their bullshit.

EDIT: this is funny to me and I don't even care because it's not my car and fact is, paperwork should have been written up. Dealer could add $30K if they wanted. Gotta pay to play.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #248
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
and then Sedan got $5K off of that. Christ some people are so persistent with their bullshit.

EDIT: this is funny to me and I don't even care because it's not my car and fact is, paperwork should have been written up. Dealer could add $30K if they wanted. Gotta pay to play.
OK, so you are saying when the dealer texted Lups and told her to pay $90000, he actually meant $85000? Yeah makes sense. Whose bullshit are we talking about now?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #249
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11298
Rep
15,098
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Paperwork was asked and that's why deposit was never made, since written information was not received. This all was probably due to my being too busy to be able to think about the whole thing for month or so more than a fleeting text message sent, so no one else is to blame. I can count how many times the papers were asked if someone needs the info, but as far as I'm concerned, this case is closed, I will be without a car, and I hope someone will indeed enjoy the one ordered to me. If the person ever joins this forum, please send me a mail, I would love to hear how the Hornet turned out to be(e). I'm happy for you, and I hope you two all the best.

It's a fucking car. Let's just leave it to that. I'll be happy enough without one. I'm sorry that it seems it's my time to leave the forum now, I have met a great group of people here, but I just ran out of time. I'm leaving in the morning, and I will enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about the seat noises or if I will find a person to do the first service. It's all good.

There is nothing wrong here, this is how capitalism works.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 11:16 PM   #250
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
and then Sedan got $5K off of that. Christ some people are so persistent with their bullshit.

EDIT: this is funny to me and I don't even care because it's not my car and fact is, paperwork should have been written up. Dealer could add $30K if they wanted. Gotta pay to play.
OK, so you are saying when the dealer texted Lups and told her to pay $90000, he actually meant $85000? Yeah makes sense. Whose bullshit are we talking about now?
I'm pissing myself with how funny this is. You keep saying the same thing over and over and I can literally go all night.

I'll break it down retard style for you:

Person A really wants a great deal. They really want a specific order and are willing to travel to get it.
Person B has a contact who is able to get almost 50% of the wait time reduced by getting a car that is about to go into production through dealer A.
Person A customizes their build but doesn't sign any paperwork.
Dealer A contacts person A with a quote for 90k which is roughly 200 less than 10k markup after taxes.
Person B gets the dealer to do "the best he can" so he gets an additional 5k off of the 10k markup.

My analysis: Person A was never truly that motivated to get the car enough to get the paperwork signed and everything arranged.
Dealer A will sell the car. Someone will pay.

I could care less. That's my last comment on the matter.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #251
04RC51
Large Member
04RC51's Avatar
946
Rep
1,748
Posts

Drives: E92 M3, F82 M4
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

I guess there IS a sucker born every minute if people are paying that much over MSRP all day long in CA? I, for one, hope the thing lunches the engine on day one just because of how it all went down with the dealer (not the specific SA) trying to milk $5k EXTRA out of a car that everywhere else in the country is MSRP at best. Although I do understand "that's how things are done in CA".
__________________
2008 E92 M3 (Engine swap completed), 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 11:27 PM   #252
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RC51
I guess there IS a sucker born every minute if people are paying that much over MSRP all day long in CA? I, for one, hope the thing lunches the engine on day one just because of how it all went down with the dealer (not the specific SA) trying to milk $5k EXTRA out of a car that everywhere else in the country is MSRP at best. Although I do understand "that's how things are done in CA".
Lol, I feel the same with the exception that I hope nothing happens to the car. Let's be honest, we don't need anymore failures for people to claim how "crappy" these cars are lol.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 11:36 PM   #253
04RC51
Large Member
04RC51's Avatar
946
Rep
1,748
Posts

Drives: E92 M3, F82 M4
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Lol, I feel the same with the exception that I hope nothing happens to the car. Let's be honest, we don't need anymore failures for people to claim how "crappy" these cars are lol.
Truth! I respectfully retract my statement. And in turn, I hope legislation is passed that MSRP is the highest price a car can be sold for in CA.
__________________
2008 E92 M3 (Engine swap completed), 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #254
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RC51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Lol, I feel the same with the exception that I hope nothing happens to the car. Let's be honest, we don't need anymore failures for people to claim how "crappy" these cars are lol.
Truth! I respectfully retract my statement. And in turn, I hope legislation is passed that MSRP is the highest price a car can be sold for in CA.
Noted and accepted! Or that we could match South Carolina's $300 max taxes. I should have gone up from my dad's place in Georgia and got one there.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #255
Dopa
Member
United_States
2
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Washington

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Ok, show me how a $75325 MSRP car becomes $90000 without more than a $5000 mark up and 6.5% sales tax.
Actually I believe in Washington state the base sales tax is 6.5%, but that doesn't include a 0.3% motor vehicle tax as well as local county taxes. I'm right outside Seattle and I'm going to be picking my car up in the next week or two (hopefully). I'm guessing I'll be paying 9.8% for taxes.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:14 AM   #256
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
I'm pissing myself with how funny this is. You keep saying the same thing over and over and I am literally go all night.

I'll break it down retard style for you:

Person A really wants a great deal. They really want a specific order and are willing to travel to get it.
Person B has a contact who is able to get almost 50% of the wait time deuces by getting a car that is about to go into production through dealer A.
Person A customizes their build but doesn't sign any paperwork.
Dealer A contacts person A with a quote for 90k which is roughly 200 less than 10k markup after taxes.
Person B gets the dealer to do "the best he can" so he gets an additional 5k off of the 10k markup.

My analysis: Person A was never truly that motivated to get the car enough to get the paperwork signed and everything arranged.
Dealer A will sell the car. Someone will pay.

I could care less. That's my last comment on the matter.
I'm sorry, Lups is taking the high road here... but I won't.

Lups's car was supposed to arrive at the dealership next week. Dealer sent her a text message two days ago and said the car is $90k. So IF there was an additional $5000 taken off.... then that means the car was marked up to $95000, and she can take it at a bargain price of $90k. There was no mention of any price other than $90000. Seriously, stop making shit up....

And to say Lups was never truly motivated when she's sent countless text messages to this CA to get her the final numbers... and was dicked around for two fucking months just shows you have no clue about any of this. Did she ever get anything emailed back to her from the dealer? Nope. Not motivated? Half the reason she moved to the USA was because of promise of fast cars, and her road trip. She planned her entire trip around getting to Los Angeles to pick up her car on the 10th.... Hell, she planned to wander the west in a rental just to stick around for this car.

This dealer danced around the numbers with her the entire time... But a friend set this up, so what can she do? Bail on the car that he set up for her? Tell me, who is handcuffed here?

And then a day before her trip... after it was all planned to come down to LA to get her car, he throws out $90000 take it or leave it because he has another buyer. Shady? Yeah...

Sorry, you are wrong. And please, keep your promise and STFU because you have no clue what you are talking about.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:18 AM   #257
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
I'm sorry, Lups is taking the high road here... but I won't.

Lups's car was supposed to arrive at the dealership next week. Dealer sent her a text message two days ago and said the car is $90k. So IF there was an additional $5000 taken off.... then that means the car was marked up to $95000, and she can take it at a bargain price of $90k. There was no mention of any price other than $90000. Seriously, stop making shit up....

And to say Lups was never truly motivated when she's sent countless text messages to this CA to get her the final numbers... and was dicked around for two fucking months just shows you have no clue about any of this. Did she ever get anything emailed back to her from the dealer? Nope. Not motivated? Half the reason she moved to the USA was because of promise of fast cars, and her road trip. She planned her entire trip around getting to Los Angeles to pick up her car on the 10th.... Hell, she planned to wander the west in a rental just to stick around for this car.

This dealer danced around the numbers with her the entire time... But a friend set this up, so what can she do? Bail on the car that he set up for her? Tell me, who is handcuffed here?

And then a day before her trip... after it was all planned to come down to LA to get her car, he throws out $90000 take it or leave it because he has another buyer. Shady? Yeah...

Sorry, you are wrong. And please, keep your promise and STFU because you have no clue what you are talking about.
You have your facts wrong. And I never promised. Don't put words in my mouth, sweetheart. I said on that matter. Your interwebz crush has got you all twisted.
Attached Images
 
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #258
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
You have your facts wrong. And I never promised. Don't put words in my mouth, sweetheart. I said on that matter. Your interwebz crush has got you all twisted.
Lol... yeah, Ok dude. Now go away.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:25 AM   #259
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Lol... yeah, Ok dude. Now go away.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:45 AM   #260
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11298
Rep
15,098
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
I'm sorry, Lups is taking the high road here... but I won't.

Lups's car was supposed to arrive at the dealership next week. Dealer sent her a text message two days ago and said the car is $90k. So IF there was an additional $5000 taken off.... then that means the car was marked up to $95000, and she can take it at a bargain price of $90k. There was no mention of any price other than $90000. Seriously, stop making shit up....

And to say Lups was never truly motivated when she's sent countless text messages to this CA to get her the final numbers... and was dicked around for two fucking months just shows you have no clue about any of this. Did she ever get anything emailed back to her from the dealer? Nope. Not motivated? Half the reason she moved to the USA was because of promise of fast cars, and her road trip. She planned her entire trip around getting to Los Angeles to pick up her car on the 10th.... Hell, she planned to wander the west in a rental just to stick around for this car.

This dealer danced around the numbers with her the entire time... But a friend set this up, so what can she do? Bail on the car that he set up for her? Tell me, who is handcuffed here?

And then a day before her trip... after it was all planned to come down to LA to get her car, he throws out $90000 take it or leave it because he has another buyer. Shady? Yeah...

Sorry, you are wrong. And please, keep your promise and STFU because you have no clue what you are talking about.
Haha, you know me Wah apparently, and we may have to come up with an other topic to talk about from now on. Yes this fucks up my plan a little, but if I don't care, you should not bother. As a DCT I could have one today, but I don't want one so problem ends with me being stubborn.


It's August so ordering is out, and it's pretty safe to say F8x's are out as a whole. Anyway, tomorrow morning at 7.30 I'm going to find a rental (Please coffee have mercy no Prius for me), and I'm off. Let's let this thing go, let's blame it on cultural differences, and be done.

I don't want any bad blood here between anyone because of this, it is not needed at all. Let go.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:51 AM   #261
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Haha, you know me Wah apparently, and we may have to come up with an other topic to talk about from now on. Yes this fucks up my plan a little, but if I don't care, you should not bother. As a DCT I could have one today, but I don't want one so problem ends with me being stubborn.


It's August so ordering is out, and it's pretty safe to say F8x's are out as a whole. Anyway, tomorrow morning at 7.30 I'm going to find a rental (Please coffee have mercy no Prius for me), and I'm off. Let's let this thing go, let's blame it on cultural differences, and be done.

I don't want any bad blood here between anyone because of this, it is not needed at all. Let go.
If by "cultural differences", you mean "shady dealerships", then yeah... agreed.
But, I'm on to the next topic... "Where the fuck is my M4?" I'm done with this one.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 12:53 AM   #262
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11298
Rep
15,098
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
If by "cultural differences", you mean "shady dealerships", then yeah... agreed.
But, I'm on to the next topic... "Where the fuck is my M4?" I'm done with this one.
Take me for a spin if I end up there on this trip, IF you have a car by then I mean.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 01:00 AM   #263
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
Wah's Avatar
United_States
1714
Rep
3,286
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 2016 X5 1974 2002
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Take me for a spin if I end up there on this trip, IF you have a car by then I mean.
Apparently, I'm never getting my car. It is probably in 400 pieces at VPC right now to replace a button. I hope you know how to ride a bike.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #264
jc05e46m3
Brigadier General
jc05e46m3's Avatar
United_States
659
Rep
3,154
Posts

Drives: '18 F80 M3 Comp
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Everywhere.

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
I'm sorry, Lups is taking the high road here... but I won't.

Lups's car was supposed to arrive at the dealership next week. Dealer sent her a text message two days ago and said the car is $90k. So IF there was an additional $5000 taken off.... then that means the car was marked up to $95000, and she can take it at a bargain price of $90k. There was no mention of any price other than $90000. Seriously, stop making shit up....

And to say Lups was never truly motivated when she's sent countless text messages to this CA to get her the final numbers... and was dicked around for two fucking months just shows you have no clue about any of this. Did she ever get anything emailed back to her from the dealer? Nope. Not motivated? Half the reason she moved to the USA was because of promise of fast cars, and her road trip. She planned her entire trip around getting to Los Angeles to pick up her car on the 10th.... Hell, she planned to wander the west in a rental just to stick around for this car.

This dealer danced around the numbers with her the entire time... But a friend set this up, so what can she do? Bail on the car that he set up for her? Tell me, who is handcuffed here?

And then a day before her trip... after it was all planned to come down to LA to get her car, he throws out $90000 take it or leave it because he has another buyer. Shady? Yeah...

Sorry, you are wrong. And please, keep your promise and STFU because you have no clue what you are talking about.
Haha, you know me Wah apparently, and we may have to come up with an other topic to talk about from now on. Yes this fucks up my plan a little, but if I don't care, you should not bother. As a DCT I could have one today, but I don't want one so problem ends with me being stubborn.


It's August so ordering is out, and it's pretty safe to say F8x's are out as a whole. Anyway, tomorrow morning at 7.30 I'm going to find a rental (Please coffee have mercy no Prius for me), and I'm off. Let's let this thing go, let's blame it on cultural differences, and be done.

I don't want any bad blood here between anyone because of this, it is not needed at all. Let go.
I sent you a 6MT m3 car available as of this morning about 10 minutes from me. No mark up.
__________________
'18 Porsche GT3 Carrara White/Black/Red
'18 /// M3 - Individual Imola/Black - Sold
'17 GT-R - White/Black - Sold
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST