ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

08-19-2023, 11:47 AM   #1
Totsie7944
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 Corvette ZR1

SOLD: Trailex Trailer CT-8045 <1,000 lbs!! Fully Rebuilt!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi all - I bought this trailer used about 1 year ago now and it was usable, but in rough shape being it's an older trailer. All aluminum, but the parts and nuts being steel were pretty rusty.

This past month I decided to literally take the whole thing apart and do all new electric brakes, wheel hubs, wheel bearings, safety cables, D-rings, suspension, U-bolts, new lighting and re-wired the entire trailer. In addition, every nylock nut has been replaced with new and about 75% of the T-bolts have been replaced with new (some were still in decent shape). I had replaced all of the hitch and jack hardware with Grade 8 bolts/nuts/washers. In addition, this trailer is coming with a winch and electric jack (about $1,000 in total). The winch works fine and comes with a remote (radio) control so you can use it by yourself -- has some cosmetic flaws, but works fine.

The only thing not pictured below is that I also just purchased a battery box for the trailer (to power the winch and jack) and will install that for a serious buyer. I am also going to wire in a brand new 7-pin, so please ignore that in the pictures you see all of the exposed wire -- I was just making sure the lights all worked.

This trailer is super rare. It's about 950 lbs so it's great for tow vehicles that can only tow 5,000 lbs like my Explorer. These Trailex trailers are usually $10k+ new, and that's without a winch and/or an electric jack. Asking $6,900 which effectively recovers my investment. If interested please text my cell -- 410-nine six zero - 7 8 one one. Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by Totsie7944; 09-07-2023 at 01:50 PM..
Appreciate 0