EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

06-30-2023, 10:27 AM   #1
G80.Alex
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, F80 M3, G80 M3, E70 X5

Crank hub jobs in the Atlanta area

Hey guys,

My name is Alex. Owner of A&A Performance located north of Atlanta, GA. By trade I am a BMW master technician certified. I spent almost a decade at the dealership and have since ventured off to Porsche then eventually left Porsche to start my own shop.

We focus a lot of late model performance doing tons of hybrid turbo upgrades, single turbo upgrades, fueling upgrades, and much more. We are known for our meticulous work and in-depth services we offer. We have a very loyal client base that we are very blessed to have. All our customers always return and bring new clients with them. We also service a lot of vehicles from out of state that come in for our customer service from Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, etc.

I know a lot of people worry about their crank hubs on these vehicles and for a very good reason. S55s being an interference engine, when spinning the crank hub you could cause internal damage from valves making contact with your pistons. This is an extreme case and doesn't happen as often but I have seen it multiple times. This results in cylinder head having to be removed and having to replace the valves. Valves for these cars are not cheap due to being sodium filled. They run $82.02 per valve from BMW and you have 24 valves. With parts and labor things add up quickly. Not only if you spin a hub severely you can damage your valves, but the same hub that your timing gear rides on your oil pump sprocket also rides on it as well. I have seen after spinning crank hubs accelerated wear on the connecting rod bearings from losing oil pressure when the hubs spin. All in all comes out to be a very very expensive repair if you need to replace the valves, connecting rod bearings and getting the crank hub pinned.

Due to the amount of crank hubs we perform here, we were able to get our parts at bottom dollar to be able to provide a lower price point for crank hubs for people on the east coast.

We are offering a crank hub pin solution for $3300, 2.6% processing fee when paying with a card. In the job in itself as whole this is what you'll be receiving the following:
-Full safety inspection of the vehicle
-RK Autowerk 4 Pin crank hub
-OEM Valve cover gasket
-OEM Valvetronic seal
-OEM VANOS central bolts
-OEM crankshaft bolt
-OEM bank 1 and bank 2 turbo inlet seals
-OEM engine oil filter
-LiquiMoly Engine oil
-Coolant flush
-2 step colder NGK spark plugs

Due to the volume of the crank hubs we do, we always keep parts in stock for these jobs.

We are also a dealer for a lot of other aftermarket companies so you guys can always reach out to get other parts purchased and/or installed through us.

Our shop instagram is :@AA.Performance
We don't post as much as we should because of how busy we are but we will try to stay on top of it.

Our shop phone number is 470-294-8593 if anyone wants to give us a call or text and have any questions. You can also reach us via email to:
service@aanda-performance.com
mateen@aanda-performance.com

We are by appointment only so please give us a shout if you need anything.

Our online store is still undergoing changes but will attach down below.
www.aanda-performance.com

Look forward to meeting with you guys.
Appreciate 1
Shaq937.00