proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-05-2021, 04:48 PM   #3521
dms-01
Second Lieutenant
dms-01's Avatar
348
Rep
240
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80 M3
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Around

iTrader: (0)

I just got back from testing driving an M3 comp. Long story short the car is fast without a doubt but it's bigger and feels bigger than my F80. Doesn't look that bad either in person compared to pics online. They had a white M4, tanzanite M4 and oxide gray M3. M4s were sold already and they all looked good just bigger.
Appreciate 4
RugbyBro1639.00
minn198682.00
Sedan_Clan8526.50
GrussGott12816.50

      03-05-2021, 04:55 PM   #3522
RugbyBro
Captain
RugbyBro's Avatar
1639
Rep
911
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms-01 View Post
I just got back from testing driving an M3 comp. Long story short the car is fast without a doubt but it's bigger and feels bigger than my F80. Doesn't look that bad either in person compared to pics online. They had a white M4, tanzanite M4 and oxide gray M3. M4s were sold already and they all looked good just bigger.
Saw your post on G8X forums, thanks for the insight! Have you driven ZF8 or M-DCT before? If so, how does the ZF8 in the M3C compare? I appreciate that everyone can interpret gear shifts differently - so any detail would help me visualize as I've driven countless ZF8s
__________________
F82 - Current
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2021, 05:04 PM   #3523
dms-01
Second Lieutenant
dms-01's Avatar
348
Rep
240
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80 M3
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Around

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
Saw your post on G8X forums, thanks for the insight! Have you driven ZF8 or M-DCT before? If so, how does the ZF8 in the M3C compare? I appreciate that everyone can interpret gear shifts differently - so any detail would help me visualize as I've driven countless ZF8s
No never driven either so I can't compare as both my F80s were manuals and really every car before that has been a manual. However, it shifts quick and I didn't notice anything negative or bad about the shifts or shifting. No clunking or delayed shifts that I could discern.
Appreciate 2
minn198682.00
Sedan_Clan8526.50

      03-05-2021, 07:44 PM   #3524
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
8527
Rep
17,727
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms-01 View Post
I just got back from testing driving an M3 comp. Long story short the car is fast without a doubt but it's bigger and feels bigger than my F80. Doesn't look that bad either in person compared to pics online. They had a white M4, tanzanite M4 and oxide gray M3. M4s were sold already and they all looked good just bigger.
Thanks for your insight.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2021, 10:20 PM   #3525
dms-01
Second Lieutenant
dms-01's Avatar
348
Rep
240
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80 M3
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Around

iTrader: (0)

Also regarding the weight gain...the car moves regardless. Meaning it's fast on the street whatever it actually weighs.

Looking back at the pics it simply doesn't photograph well at all. I'm not saying it's drop dead gorgeous in person because it's not. With my car parked behind it did appear to dwarf it by a fair amount.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan8526.50

      03-06-2021, 05:14 AM   #3526
Tecnniqe
Sad ///M noises
Tecnniqe's Avatar
No_Country
946
Rep
467
Posts

Drives: ///M4 COMPETITION
Join Date: May 2020
Location: In a Piece of History

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms-01 View Post
Also regarding the weight gain...the car moves regardless. Meaning it's fast on the street whatever it actually weighs.
No doubt about it, it'll be fast. The question is how much have improved?
I'm really looking forward to seeing some good reviews of it from the likes of Chris Harris.

I also don't think the design will age well, because the lines and design language queues will still be inconsistent with each from the front lights to the bonnet and all the way back to the rear and the rear is prolapsed (as people call it) when you see it from the side especially, which looks really weird and not flattering at all.

I hope those who get one and don't mind the design absolutely love their G8X as nothing is better but I don't see myself ever warming up to the exterior design disaster honestly.
I liked it more when I saw it with camo on at the Ring

The one thing its got going for it is interior. It's really nice but it seems more busy (because there just seems to be more things and doodads in there) and I wouldn't have minded it in an F8X but then again the F8X's design is all I need and feels clean/minimal to me which is great too.

Time will tell, maybe the LCI in two years will soften some issues out but I'd really liked them to keep the M-DCT at least since it'll be the last petrol run for this model.
Appreciate 4
FormulaMMM2425.50
stein_325i12270.00
MFNATIK3235.50
CT_M31008.50

      03-06-2021, 06:46 AM   #3527
CanAutM3
General
CanAutM3's Avatar
Canada
16102
Rep
19,077
Posts

Drives: 2019 M4cs
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2019 BMW M4cs  [0.00]
2018 Audi RS3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnniqe View Post
No doubt about it, it'll be fast. The question is how much have improved?
I'm really looking forward to seeing some good reviews of it from the likes of Chris Harris.

I also don't think the design will age well, because the lines and design language queues will still be inconsistent with each from the front lights to the bonnet and all the way back to the rear and the rear is prolapsed (as people call it) when you see it from the side especially, which looks really weird and not flattering at all.

I hope those who get one and don't mind the design absolutely love their G8X as nothing is better but I don't see myself ever warming up to the exterior design disaster honestly.
I liked it more when I saw it with camo on at the Ring

The one thing its got going for it is interior. It's really nice but it seems more busy (because there just seems to be more things and doodads in there) and I wouldn't have minded it in an F8X but then again the F8X's design is all I need and feels clean/minimal to me which is great too.

Time will tell, maybe the LCI in two years will soften some issues out but I'd really liked them to keep the M-DCT at least since it'll be the last petrol run for this model.
Redesigned bumpers, head and tailights won't be able to fix the fundematal design flaws in the G8X's sheet metal IMO.
__________________
///M4cs 2019 F82 Lime Rock Grey
MPE / CF Mirror caps / MP-HAS / GC Camber plates
Appreciate 6
stein_325i12270.00
RugbyBro1639.00
MFNATIK3235.50
NickyC8105.50
GrussGott12816.50

      03-06-2021, 06:48 AM   #3528
fiveohwblow
Captain
fiveohwblow's Avatar
United_States
1315
Rep
751
Posts

Drives: E70, E46 M3, F82
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Desert SW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Redesigned bumpers, head and tailights won't be able to fix the fundematal design flaws in the G8X's sheet metal IMO.
Not to mention if those aren’t the places where they hid the “spare tire” it won’t solve the terrible design diet this hog underwent. We know that isn’t the case so...
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2021, 07:09 AM   #3529
FormulaMMM
Brigadier General
FormulaMMM's Avatar
United_States
2426
Rep
3,011
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnniqe View Post
I also don't think the design will age well, because the lines and design language queues will still be inconsistent with each from the front lights to the bonnet and all the way back to the rear and the rear is prolapsed (as people call it) when you see it from the side especially, which looks really weird and not flattering at all.

The one thing its got going for it is interior. It's really nice but it seems more busy (because there just seems to be more things and doodads in there) and I wouldn't have minded it in an F8X but then again the F8X's design is all I need and feels clean/minimal to me which is great too.
It is not going to age well. Not a snowball’s chance.

BMW have jumped into the seventh circle of mcmansion design hell.

The only way out is to reverse course and trend strongly minimalist and clean. When that happens, being faster than the F8X will be as redeeming as the square footage on 90’s mcmansions.
__________________
M4 GTS, Z/28, GT3, C63 S | E90 M3s, E39 M5

Appreciate 3
RugbyBro1639.00
minn198682.00
GrussGott12816.50

      03-06-2021, 09:33 AM   #3530
stein_325i
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
stein_325i's Avatar
United_States
12270
Rep
5,821
Posts

Drives: BMW/Mercedes-Benz
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List


Wonder if this means Throttle House got a press unit despite being one of BMW's toughest critics as of late.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Daily: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS 53 Weekend: 2008 BMW Z4 M Wife's: 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300
Retired:1995 E36 325i 5MT / 2004 E46 330i 6MT / 2011 E90 335xi / 2017 G30 540i / 2017 982 Boxster S 6MT / 2019 F87 M2C 6MT
Appreciate 8
Tecnniqe946.00
FormulaMMM2425.50
MFNATIK3235.50
irunalot381.50
minn198682.00
GERMAN M32714.00
Arcades3776.50

      03-06-2021, 09:37 AM   #3531
Tecnniqe
Sad ///M noises
Tecnniqe's Avatar
No_Country
946
Rep
467
Posts

Drives: ///M4 COMPETITION
Join Date: May 2020
Location: In a Piece of History

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post


Wonder if this means Throttle House got a press unit despite being one of BMW's toughest critics.
but at the same time
Appreciate 1
stein_325i12270.00

      03-06-2021, 11:15 AM   #3532
secretanchitman
Hero of Time
secretanchitman's Avatar
United_States
588
Rep
490
Posts

Drives: 2020 F82 M4 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post


Wonder if this means Throttle House got a press unit despite being one of BMW's toughest critics as of late.
__________________
2020 BMW M4 Coupe (#1 of 1 in the world!) | San Marino Blue | Opal White Full | Piano Black | 6MT | 19” Silver Wheels | Executive | Active Blind Spot Detection | Heated Steering Wheel | Moonroof | Power Rear Sunshade | Wireless Charging
Accessories: XPEL Ultimate Plus Full PPF | XPEL Prime XR Plus Tint | Modesta BC-08 Ceramic Coating | Pickyeater334 Clutch Stop | Performance Pedal Covers | Euro Amber Taillights
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2021, 11:50 AM   #3533
MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
MFNATIK's Avatar
United_States
3236
Rep
3,683
Posts

Drives: Trek Domane
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Mexicali

iTrader: (1)

My dealer has a G80 in SPY, carbon buckets, and 6spd unspoken for lol. May go take a look for fun tomorrow.

Sedan_Clan I totally understand your theory and tho it's has proven true the past 3 gens, I am betting the streak will be broken by the G8X. This gen is going down as the one that potentially will not outsell it's predecessor. Too early to tell but with the grace of god if we're all around in 6-7 years, hopefully we can have a good laugh about it.
Appreciate 4
CT_M31008.50
FormulaMMM2425.50
RugbyBro1639.00
minn198682.00

      03-06-2021, 01:39 PM   #3534
RugbyBro
Captain
RugbyBro's Avatar
1639
Rep
911
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Saw a couple G80s and a G82 in person. It is exactly as expected so I won’t bore anyone with my thoughts on the design other than to me it looks like it does in pictures, and my thoughts on it are already all over this thread. My first reaction walking into the show room and facing the front end from 30 ft away was a slight gag. I think as general notes:

- 3 looks much better than the 4, but we already knew that based on photos
- IOMG is a really sharp color in person
- SPY looks awful in person. If you want to know what it looks like, it is almost exactly like Tonic Yellow on the Civic Si. Please, nobody get this color and let BMW kill it off
- The carbon buckets are really nice looking, interior in general is nice but I really dislike the current gearing of BMW digital dash
- Car is physically big, truly what I would consider M5 level proportions now
__________________
F82 - Current
Appreciate 7
stein_325i12270.00
FormulaMMM2425.50
MFNATIK3235.50
minn198682.00
GrussGott12816.50

      03-06-2021, 02:14 PM   #3535
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
8106
Rep
7,580
Posts

Drives: M4 YMB 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jacked out of my mind

iTrader: (19)

I don't really have much to add other than what's been said, but I finally did get to see a white M4 up close for the first time (6MT Pure or whatever they call it). It had the nice carbon package and getting rid of the honeycomb on the front bumper helps a bit and is a must have for this car I think. I'm going to echo what others have said, it doesn't look *as* bad in person, and it does have some decent angles. But that's the problem for me, you have to look for the good angles while it has just as many "wtf were they thinking" angles etc. The F80/82/83 don't have this problem, the cars look killer front to rear and don't have bad angle on them.

If I were to get one, I would NOT get the carbon seats. The model I saw had Silverstone interior with black contrasts and it looked badass. The interiors definitely look a step above our cars, BUT, I think it's purely aesthetic and not a functional improvement. I still vastly prefer electronic gauges to the screens, but I'd be lying if I didn't say the interior wasn't of a higher quality look. Of course, we could go to a custom upholstery shop and probably for $6-8k make our cars look every bit as good, but that's what it would take. There's just more color, more contrast, etc. I certainly would not get a solid black interior on these cars as the multiple colors does look pretty bad ass. One thing it IS missing however from our cars is the nice cupholder/rectangular area between the shifter and the dash. I can fit my phone perfectly in that slot, almost like it was made for it, and this new car doesn't have that.

I'm not interested in purchasing one, so I didn't bother the salesman and waste his day by going for a joy ride. I will say however, my YMB M4 setting in the parking lot was getting mad attention from all the workers and anyone else who pulled into the lot. Our cars, are without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, vastly superior looking on the outside. Our interior is certainly a notch or two down however but I certainly have some ideas for my next mods as I have a lot of money in the bank now that I won't be purchasing a G82.

I will finish this by saying one thing. I don't really like the new car, but I hate to say I don't hate it if that makes any sense. This car could honestly be the last 6MT that's even close to what I require out of a car, so if I get sick of my F82 in another couple years time (I would have owned one for over six years by then), I might look into these cars again when the LCI model comes out. Unless somebody else comes out with something that interests me, I might be forced to pick a G82 up just because there's nothing else. But for now, I'm standing pat and happy with my decision.

Here are some pics, enjoy or don't enjoy.
Attached Images
      

Last edited by NickyC; 03-06-2021 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 11
RugbyBro1639.00
MFNATIK3235.50
Tecnniqe946.00
stein_325i12270.00
Arcades3776.50
jpy19801333.00
swagon7148.50
minn198682.00
GrussGott12816.50
clutchdj806.50
Jockey2612.50

      03-06-2021, 02:37 PM   #3536
RugbyBro
Captain
RugbyBro's Avatar
1639
Rep
911
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I will say however, my YMB M4 setting in the parking lot was getting mad attention from all the workers and anyone else who pulled into the lot. Our cars, are without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, vastly superior looking on the outside.

I will finish this by saying one thing. I don't really like the new car, but I hate to say I don't hate it if that makes any sense.
Yup these sum up my experience today - workers and customers were gawking at my car in the lot (not fair tho since I am lowered, spaced, and washed).

I don’t hate it, and I’m going to choose to look at it like this: this is an E39/E60 M5 equivalent. F8X is big and either at or knocking on that door physically, but its lighter weight and innovative improvements definitely make it feel more unique than that and are massive saving graces which to me keeps it framed as an M3/4 (albeit it’s close). G8X is absolutely over the tipping point of that standard and as far as I can tell, it doesn’t seem meaningfully different from F8X from an innovation perspective. And honestly, to me, a wider front tire and a longer front lower control arm isn’t exactly innovation.

I really can’t see a situation in which I’d ever want one, but if I was going to get in one it would be 1. G80, 2. IOMG, 3. Comp for ZF8 (I’m not sold on 6MT fitting this car), 4. Would seriously do some research on how to retro fit a G22 front end (grilles are whatever but the fascia itself is just plain ugly and is awful at framing the grilles).
__________________
F82 - Current
Appreciate 3
NickyC8105.50
MFNATIK3235.50
CT_M31008.50

      03-06-2021, 02:40 PM   #3537
MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
MFNATIK's Avatar
United_States
3236
Rep
3,683
Posts

Drives: Trek Domane
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Mexicali

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I don't really have much to add other than what's been said, but I finally did get to see a white M4 up close for the first time (6MT Pure or whatever they call it). It had the nice carbon package and getting rid of the honeycomb on the front bumper helps a bit and is a must have for this car I think. I'm going to echo what others have said, it doesn't look *as* bad in person, and it does have some decent angles. But that's the problem for me, you have to look for the good angles while it has just as many "wtf were they thinking" angles etc. The F80/82/83 don't have this problem, the cars look killer front to rear and don't have bad angle on them.

If I were to get one, I would NOT get the carbon seats. The model I saw had Silverstone interior with black contrasts and it looked badass. The interiors definitely look a step above our cars, BUT, I think it's purely aesthetic and not a functional improvement. I still vastly prefer electronic gauges to the screens, but I'd be lying if I didn't say the interior wasn't of a higher quality look. Of course, we could go to a custom upholstery shop and probably for $6-8k make our cars look every bit as good, but that's what it would take. There's just more color, more contrast, etc. I certainly would not get a solid black interior on these cars as the multiple colors does look pretty bad ass. One thing it IS missing however from our cars is the nice cupholder/rectangular area between the shifter and the dash. I can fit my phone perfectly in that slot, almost like it was made for it, and this new car doesn't have that.

I'm not interested in purchasing one, so I didn't bother the salesman and waste his day by going for a joy ride. I will say however, my YMB M4 setting in the parking lot was getting mad attention from all the workers and anyone else who pulled into the lot. Our cars, are without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, vastly superior looking on the outside. Our interior is certainly a notch or two down however but I certainly have some ideas for my next mods as I have a lot of money in the bank now that I won't be purchasing a G82.

I will finish this by saying one thing. I don't really like the new car, but I hate to say I don't hate it if that makes any sense. This car could honestly be the last 6MT that's even close to what I require out of a car, so if I get sick of my F82 in another couple years time (I would have owned one for over six years by then), I might look into these cars again when the LCI model comes out. Unless somebody else comes out with something that interests me, I might be forced to pick a G82 up just because there's nothing else. But for now, I'm standing pat and happy with my decision.

Here are some pics, enjoy or don't enjoy.
Nice write up. Very reasonable and rational. I'm with you 100% here. BTW, did you mean analog gauges? I like our hybrid design but wish the bottom screen was the full width of the cluster like how it was in the F10 M5. That was the perfect balance.

Last edited by MFNATIK; 03-06-2021 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 1
NickyC8105.50

      03-06-2021, 02:52 PM   #3538
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
8106
Rep
7,580
Posts

Drives: M4 YMB 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jacked out of my mind

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
Nice write up. Very reasonable and rational. I'm with you 100% here. BTW, did you mean analog gauges? I like our hybrid design but wish the bottom screen was the full width of the cluster like how it was in the F10 M5. That was the perfect balance.
Thanks, and yes sorry analog!
Appreciate 1
MFNATIK3235.50

      03-06-2021, 03:50 PM   #3539
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
3777
Rep
4,270
Posts

Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
Nice write up. Very reasonable and rational. I'm with you 100% here. BTW, did you mean analog gauges? I like our hybrid design but wish the bottom screen was the full width of the cluster like how it was in the F10 M5. That was the perfect balance.
Thanks, and yes sorry analog!
If anyone been in an Audi recently and saw their digital dash compared to BMW... well I can tell you BMW's just bad in comparison. That is one thing Audi does better than BMW. Their interior design is better because they use less and FAR less cluttered. Something I have come to appreciate and wished BMW went towards and not away from their less is better type of mentality.

I also got my hands on this beauty yesterday.
Attached Images
  
__________________
'18 BMW F80 M3 Competition Grigio Medio/Nutmeg "Stella" // '21 Porsche Macan GTS Chalk/Black 'Elsa'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 13
NickyC8105.50
stein_325i12270.00
irunalot381.50
FormulaMMM2425.50
MFNATIK3235.50
CT_M31008.50
RugbyBro1639.00
minn198682.00
F8SEVEN1566.00
GrussGott12816.50
clutchdj806.50
Jockey2612.50
doug_9992054.00

      03-06-2021, 03:52 PM   #3540
Tecnniqe
Sad ///M noises
Tecnniqe's Avatar
No_Country
946
Rep
467
Posts

Drives: ///M4 COMPETITION
Join Date: May 2020
Location: In a Piece of History

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Snip
Gloss black on white with those carbon things clashes pretty bad
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2021, 04:13 PM   #3541
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
8106
Rep
7,580
Posts

Drives: M4 YMB 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jacked out of my mind

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
If anyone been in an Audi recently and saw their digital dash compared to BMW... well I can tell you BMW's just bad in comparison. That is one thing Audi does better than BMW. Their interior design is better because they use less and FAR less cluttered. Something I have come to appreciate and wished BMW went towards and not away from their less is better type of mentality.

I also got my hands on this beauty yesterday.
You bought that GT4? If so please post pics damn that car is gorgeous.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2021, 04:27 PM   #3542
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
3777
Rep
4,270
Posts

Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
You bought that GT4? If so please post pics damn that car is gorgeous.
I needed to drive it before I made any decision as big as 100k+ one.

My dealership has always been extremely kind to me and they allowed me to get my hands on it so I can decide. So, they made it happen and I got to drive it. They had one GT4 left and that was it lol.

Sadly there aren't any allocations for ANY dealerships at the moment. The general consensus is Porsche is prepping for the 992 GT3, so they are going to release allocation when they are ready to build the Spyder, GT4, GTS 4.0 and 992 GT3 together. Although with Porsche and their GT cars, you never know because Porsche won't tell you. They don't even tell their dealerships what they are doing so, dealerships are in the dark as well.

That is the annoying thing with Porsche. You get kept in the dark when it comes to their GT cars.

Edit: I don't know if the world semi-conductor shortage has any play in this either but it could be that too.
__________________
'18 BMW F80 M3 Competition Grigio Medio/Nutmeg "Stella" // '21 Porsche Macan GTS Chalk/Black 'Elsa'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 1
NickyC8105.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST