Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

06-19-2019, 08:40 PM   #1
matty088
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

MP HAS install

About to order MP Has.

Where u guys getting installed. Are you trusting Indy shops or taking to dealer? What can I expect to pay at each of them ?

Anyone got a trusted shop in CT area ?
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 08:56 PM   #2
Mr. Hankey
Christmas Poo
Rep
Drives: Incoming G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty088 View Post
About to order MP Has.

Where u guys getting installed. Are you trusting Indy shops or taking to dealer? What can I expect to pay at each of them ?

Anyone got a trusted shop in CT area ?
I don't know anywhere in CT, but I'd highly recommend Turner Motorsport in Amesbury MA...would be a bit of a ride but you can wait for it while they install. 5-6 hours. Plus you can tour the race shop and check out the GT cars...great place, awesome people. I imagine they do this type of thing a lot, I suspect more frequently than most dealers. No problems with my install and was way cheaper than dealer quoted install only and alignment quote I had from my nearby dealer.

Read...no drive, the manual.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2019, 10:24 PM   #3
matty088
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhk118 View Post
I don't know anywhere in CT, but I'd highly recommend Turner Motorsport in Amesbury MA...would be a bit of a ride but you can wait for it while they install. 5-6 hours. Plus you can tour the race shop and check out the GT cars...great place, awesome people. I imagine they do this type of thing a lot, I suspect more frequently than most dealers. No problems with my install and was way cheaper than dealer quoted install only and alignment quote I had from my nearby dealer.
Thanks. Did they do your alignment ?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2019, 08:33 PM   #4
Mr. Hankey
Christmas Poo
Rep
Drives: Incoming G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty088 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhk118 View Post
Thanks. Did they do your alignment ?
Yes, was included, $920 all in. Make sure you order the install parts kit as well when you order the MP HAS kit and take with you. They don't have those parts lying around! Also not to be a bad influence but if you have any interest in camber plates that would be a good time to do them.

Read...no drive, the manual.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2019, 04:20 PM   #5
Groganrocket
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 335i and 2015m4

I had my friend that is a bmw tech do my kw had and dps for 250
Appreciate 0