Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

12-08-2018, 01:36 AM   #23
ruley74
Lost Motorcyclist
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3M F97

Ok, loaded up this morning, Alex remoted in as I wanted a couple of things checked. First thing I notice is how smooth it is right off the bat, progressive build of power, not as angry as my previous tune. Only a few kms on it this arvo, will report back after a decent drive.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2018, 01:33 AM   #24
Ghosn
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3

Loaded up the tune a couple of days ago and have since had a bit of a drive. Just with a small dab of the throttle you can feel the extra power but to be honest, I haven't really given it a real push. With all the Crank Hub talk on the forums atm, it's made me a little paranoid.

I didn't add the DCT flash or GTS coding, I will do that in the near future and can give better feedback then.

But for now, at least I can enjoy some burbles, brings the car alive, even for a stock exhaust.

I have a short vid of the burbles but it won't let me post a vimeo video, don't know why, even the link won't show, any ideas?

Cheers