proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

09-06-2015, 10:10 AM   #23
F15X
Ridin Slow
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F15 & G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
Im just curious to know can you tell me why you chose Moonroof over CF?
Even I chose moonroof. . Just love it for a breath of fresh air... wouldn't buy a car without it

What's the benefit of cf roof anyways..u can always wrap it for looks but cannot get moonroof later
I see i was curious to know your perspective of choosing moonroof over CF and yes freshair thru the sealing is definitely nice
I'd have to agree, I always like the option of having glass up there to look out at night or open as a vent with no other Windows for just the little bit of air, can be vented while raining with no leaks... Stuff like that, I've always had the glass so I figured I would do it again.

The CF is very nice and I could wrap down the road but to me a weight reducing piece in a sedan I'm using as a daily isn't really necessary, this car is about comfort... Powerful comfort
Appreciate 0