Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

08-25-2020, 02:41 PM   #1
Phlonx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMB F82 M4

Yas Marina M4 LOADED OEM+ DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have to let go of my pride and joy and move on to the next stage of my life. I looked far and wide for the perfect M4 and I’ve loved owning it for the last 2 years. Now is your chance to bring it home to your garage to stare at and cherish it like I did. Car is 2015, 25k original miles, A/C garaged through its whole life (original owner and me). Maintenance done at Germain BMW of Naples. Clean CARFAX and clean paper title and clean everything. Other than a few blemishes on the front bumper from normal driving it’s darn near perfect. I did a few little tweaks to make it what I call OEM+. Hub centric spacers, exterior carbon fiber bits, color matched reflectors, exhaust tips, intake, excellent tires, CERAMIC COATING at Germain BMW of Naples (interior and exterior service), you know; the usual stuff you would do on your dream car. Double Clutch Transmission, Executive Package, Driver Assistance Plus, Lighting Package, of course: heads up display, auto wipers and headlights, carbon fiber interior trim, Silverstone Interior, memory seats, Harman Kardon sound system, just about all the options. Yes Marina Blue exterior with carbon fiber roof. It also has the 3M upgraded window tint that repels heat but isn't overly dark for night driving, paid an extra few hundred for that. I wasn’t ready to buy before I got it, but when I found it, I had to because it is just the perfect M4. I hope it goes to someone who will be in love with it the way I am. When I sold my “unicorn” 135i I was so glad to see it go to a guy who knew what he was looking for and finally found it. I will do the same with the M4; please reach out if you have high standards and know know what you’re looking for. You won’t be disappointed.

Pics here: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0cqt...IC9WKi95Q7BnIw

Last edited by Phlonx; 08-25-2020 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Forgot to put model year
Appreciate 0