GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

02-18-2020, 08:03 PM   #111
DadVibes
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERMAN M3 View Post
Congrats on your purchase S4. I definitely like the 4 door RS5 much better than the 2 door. For some reason it looks much sportier in my opinion. My wife drives a 2018 A5 Premium Plus, and that car is a blast to drive.....I can only imagine what the RS5 feels like! Again, congrats on your purchase and doing what you felt was right for the family. I’m sure you will enjoy the new toy. Keep us posted, and hope to see you around the forum.
Thanks! I agree. The coupes look strange to me. The M4 has the proper lines to make 2 doors work. The A5/S5/RS5 simply don't.

I actually drove a B9 A5 over to the lot where the S5's and RS5's were stored. The salesman made me punch it in the A5 on the way, just for fun. After getting out of that and into an S5 I can say the A5 was plenty quick and the S5 really didn't feel notably faster. The RS5 was a completely different animal. But I really think Audi is "under-rating" the A5 to make the S5 more appealing. I think the A5 would be a very solid purchase between the two. Especially now that the ECU has been cracked, allowing them to be tuned.
GERMAN M34181.00