EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

03-24-2023, 04:13 PM   #1
Deano123
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Garage List
This Forum Is Amazing!!

I have had my M4 Comp since January and this forum has been an amazing source of information and inspiration.

Just today I experienced what i was hoping wasn’t a seriously issue. I had disconnected the battery when fitting my new carbon fibre steering wheel trim and knew the airbag had to come out.

I already knew that i had to reset the date and time (from this forum) and all went great and the clock was reset.

Got in the car a while later and neither M1 or M2 buttons worked. The M1/M2 symbol just flashed on the dash for 3 times when pressing the buttons and that was it. After crapping my pants thinking i had screwed something, i reached for the mobile and opened the app.

Straight away i found the answer so no need for a trip to the dealership or the cleaners!!

Thanks to you all for being an absolute font of knowledge.
Appreciate 4
HotRodM4684.00
spidy512491.50
DaiLyCS166.50
fivaxis51.00