BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

04-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #1
zwiggles
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 12 MerML, 98 993 C2S, 15 M3

Canadian M3 Production Number

I apologize if this has been explained for Canadian customers already, but I just got my production number for my M3 order. Have others received this? I see how you can track you production in the US, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this in Canada? The Canadian BMW site is a bit useless. All I want to figure out, is my expected production date. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 01:23 AM   #2
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwiggles View Post
I apologize if this has been explained for Canadian customers already, but I just got my production number for my M3 order. Have others received this? I see how you can track you production in the US, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this in Canada? The Canadian BMW site is a bit useless. All I want to figure out, is my expected production date. Thanks in advance!
Well, you got the nice people, education, social benefits, so suck it up

(I'm from Finland, and this was the first time I got to gloat to you guys, and the olympics are not so far away yet)
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #3
VCP
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4GTS BSM/F90comp/BSM M2CS

Hahahaha, again

My dog house is all set up, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Well, you got the nice people, education, social benefits, so suck it up

(I'm from Finland, and this was the first time I got to gloat to you guys, and the olympics are not so far away yet)
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #4
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCP View Post
Hahahaha, again

My dog house is all set up, lol
I went over the border to Vancouver recently, and it was like being back in Europe, except people were friendly. I love navigators so much, that when I lost my patience (which I don't have in the first place) one local went to his car and got me an old fashion map. He probably learned a few too many words in my native language while he was looking for it, but he ruined the world championship tournament for me, cause there is no way I can hate you again, even if you ones again beat us in hockey.

You guys have it good, and I for one will be ruining your roads as soon as you get snow. Sorry about that, but the hornet will be easy to spot going sideways, so watch out.

Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
VCP
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4GTS BSM/F90comp/BSM M2CS

Hornet! I like it! My 2010 Dakar E92M is named Killer Bee. Well, the Olympics and Juniors is all we have now. We have surrendered the NHL I will let you know when the one day a year comes that we have snow I rarely leave the rock and I do not leave the house when it snows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I went over the border to Vancouver recently, and it was like being back in Europe, except people were friendly. I love navigators so much, that when I lost my patience (which I don't have in the first place) one local went to his car and got me an old fashion map. He probably learned a few too many words in my native language while he was looking for it, but he ruined the world championship tournament for me, cause there is no way I can hate you again, even if you ones again beat us in hockey.

You guys have it good, and I for one will be ruining your roads as soon as you get snow. Sorry about that, but the hornet will be easy to spot going sideways, so watch out.

Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 12:02 PM   #6
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCP View Post
Hornet! I like it! My 2010 Dakar E92M is named Killer Bee. Well, the Olympics and Juniors is all we have now. We have surrendered the NHL I will let you know when the one day a year comes that we have snow I rarely leave the rock and I do not leave the house when it snows!
I'll be looking forward your weather report.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #7
hacxyzzy
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e46 M3, SO/SB M4 MT

I've received my production number today and of course this was the first question that came to mind. I've searched to see if it's possible to track in Canada and have of course come up empty. Is this the price we have to pay for health care and a better standard of living?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 06:21 PM   #8
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacxyzzy View Post
I've received my production number today and of course this was the first question that came to mind. I've searched to see if it's possible to track in Canada and have of course come up empty. Is this the price we have to pay for health care and a better standard of living?
Yes.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #9
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Phone BMW Canada, they have the info you need.

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 11:37 PM   #10
MrCsquared
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Curious, are you a regular delivery or ED?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 09:13 PM   #11
Malapropism
Book Worm
United_States
Rep

My salesperson sent me my production number. Not sure what I can do with it though? How many digits long was the production numbers you guys got?
Dealer saying late June delivery..Can't wait!
      04-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #12
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malapropism View Post
My salesperson sent me my production number. Not sure what I can do with it though? How many digits long was the production numbers you guys got?
Dealer saying late June delivery..Can't wait!
Mine is 7 digits and phone BMW Canada they will tell the info you need to know but wait until the 30th, that is what they told me on Wednesday.

By the way are you one of the 15 going on the trip?

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #13
Malapropism
Book Worm
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbmw View Post
Mine is 7 digits and phone BMW Canada they will tell the info you need to know but wait until the 30th, that is what they told me on Wednesday.

By the way are you one of the 15 going on the trip?
Cool, mine is 7 digits as well. No I am not one of the 15 unfortunately...taking delivery in Toronto. I can't imagine what a great experience ED will be though.
      05-01-2014, 09:59 AM   #14
hacxyzzy
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e46 M3, SO/SB M4 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCsquared
Quote:
Curious, are you a regular delivery or ED?
Sorry for the belated reply since I missed this query. I'm scheduled for regular delivery. The original delivery month was June but that's been pushed to July (MT SO M4).
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 12:00 PM   #15
E92LNGCGY
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F97/Q5/982 GT4

Just got my productions number. After phoning BMW Canada all they could tell me is that order is accepted. I may try back next week to see if any updates.
Appreciate 0