European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

02-09-2024, 02:01 AM   #1
Qasimateen
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

Pre LCI LED headlight halos and indicator not working. Need modules?

Hey guys!

Long story short, i upgraded from xenon to LED pre LCI headlights for my 2016 m4 f82. I had purchased this retrofit wiring kit for this headlight to work on my car.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/11543057762...mis&media=COPY

I ended up giving my car to a shop to get the retrofit wiring installed and headlights coded. After they have finished, I see that the headlights work but my halos and my indicator lights aren’t working. In my attached image, you can see I turned the left indicator on (via side mirrors) but it isn’t showing on the headlight, nor are the halos and the 3 small yellow dotted lights on the corner of the headlight like they usually would.

The shop informed me that I would have to buy a module for the headlights and it must be coded in order for the headlights to work.

Can anyone direct me to the right direction as far as what exact modules I need to buy? I’m not much of an expert when it comes to headlights for the F8Xs. The headlights and the adaptiveness works but besides that, no halos or indicator lights work on them (see image for reference).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-11-2024, 10:07 PM   #2
Qasimateen
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

Come to find out these guys didn’t code my car properly. They selected xenon and LED values as true. Forgot to make Xenon value false.
Appreciate 0